Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - Etch it Into Her Mind! Cursed Sword Luxury-Class Maintenance

wait so basically her "blessing" can turn anything into beautiful?

Dex-chan lover
Worst than a Simp and a Cuck combined, a beta masochist.

Man i feel like killing him and stealing that imperial sword myself.

Dex-chan lover
That guy reminds me of the fat guy in Games of Thrones, of the watch, who'd maintain his lard throughout the series even though he shouldn't, considering his life style.
Sure, magic shenanigans and such, but there's still a part of me that goes: "He went on such an arduous journey, for god knows how long, and without the sword he's still fat?"

@Tamerlane
This chapter doesn't fully qualify as Corruption, since the guy doesn't experience magic that turns him into a degenerate or demonic, through magic. Going by the premise of their relationship, he used her because he started off with such a character.
These G.E tags are real bznz srs yo, lel.

P.S:
ZZwYNKh.png

But the shall face the wrath and protecting light of god emperor ( if he can only get up of his couch , also the loyal primarchs cant to shit to him incl papa smurf)

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this is a legit tl.
Is today not 1st of April?

Dex-chan lover
Here it is the ugly fat bastard tag....and hes paired with an oppai loli....
This author really is doing all the tags.

@mammon
If the sword would makes the wielder pretty, then it will a blessed sword, not a cursed one. So, Albert's ugly appearance may the the result of the sword' curse.

@CFF0079
What if it's some kind of curse that makes the user "more powerful and beatiful" but as a side effect it makes him dependent to the curse...
I believe the juices she expelled on page 4 made the surrounding area more "bountiful" as we can see it sparkling page 7 1st panel...

Dex-chan lover
I... I... I need this new sword. Fugly to handsome? She has better effects than the other swords. LOL

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting Tartara to polish all the kinks out of her, turning her into angelic form and Albert venture on idyllic quest... but watersports, ugly bastard and femdom... forgot we're doing Sad Panda tag checklist lol

About time we got a trope elf village, bet they're super kinky judging how Excellia is...

Users who are viewing this thread