Nukenai Seiken-chan - Vol. 6 Ch. 66 - The Path to Creating an Imperial ~ Tatara’s Emergency Maintenance ~

Dex-chan lover
I really pity anyone trying to list all the fetishes this manga has, considering it keeps adding to them...

Double-page supporter
The thing Tatara is missing...
Is a Purpose for the Imperial. They don't exist for their own sake.

Spoiler'd for those of you who don't know what the main point of a weapon is.

Dex-chan lover
Miss childhood friend, you already knew he was building an harem armory... that's part of the deal.

Oh, hey, Tatara's gloves are off. It seems he really didn't have the Hero's Mark if the trio made no comment on it after stripping him down.

Days later a local blacksmith was found dead, his body covered in slash marks. Eventually rumors began to spread that the young blacksmith was caught having illicit relations with several women. The young blacksmith's childhood friend was taken in for questioning, but eventually released. The killer was never found.

@Tactless yea, I reread this a while ago and there's also a scene in the early chapters of him without his gloves and no hero mark.
I still think he's descended from the hero, but either the mark hasn't shown up yet or it's hidden somewhere else on him.

Dex-chan lover
the chapter of making (out with) swords
Thank for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread