Nukitashi - Nukige Mitai na Shima ni Sunderu Watashi wa Dou Surya Ii desu ka? - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Open the Ass Road

Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 23, 2019
Messages
3,107
Having being saved, onabuta gonna be a double agent for sure. Even more so now that her ass belongs to hotori.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 14, 2023
Messages
4,415
I honestly did not see that twist coming.
As my eye sight was filled with boobs and ass.

Thanks for the translation SolemnDan, have a happy new year
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 30, 2023
Messages
17
I can't wait for Juunosuke to Fucking Die next chapter.

How does the Announcement of New Smartphone Pricing Plan bring him back? Rage at losing gacha money?
 
Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Dec 7, 2024
Messages
364
I knew he was SUS from the beginning and he kinda foreshadowed a threesome between the three of them.
(Onabuta,mc,anal girl)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top