Number Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Had a feeling it was the end just from the feeling the beginning of this chapter gave off. Really enjoyed this manga, shame I won’t be saying new chapter updates for it anymore.

Man, that last minute “character development” for 5 and 10. I really can’t remember when all the girls had their specific changes, or if it was even shown for all of them (I mean, I feel like 4 suddenly became a chuuni one day, is it just me?). Surprisingly, I remember the cowlick girls. Wish we could have seen the girls continue to grow more, since they were truly becoming more and more distinct from one another (4 especially), but I’ll be satisfied with this.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the manga and thank you /animu/ scans for the translation it was an enjoyable experience

I really liked this manga. Really wanted to see more of the other school's clone girls, but all in all it was an enjoyable ride.

Dex-chan lover
It has been a good read. Thanks to the scanlators for finishing!

I will miss these little idiots...
Anyway, thanks for the translation, I'm glad we see the end. Hope you guys survive the end of the year.

Thanks a lot. It really was fun, if a bit out of nowhere for the ending, but everything has to end at some point.

Dex-chan lover
And so it ends, I'm gonna really miss this one, it's pretty rare to see a premise like that of this one, darn.
Really appreciate /animu/ team for sticking to the end, thanks people!

Users who are viewing this thread