Number Girl - Vol. 3 Ch. 50

Dang, will miss this. Makes me wanna go back to find each of the number girl's transformation especially seeing the remaining ones get a last minute makeover at the end.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the translation.

Okay, like they said, they really did run out of jokes, but it was still fun to follow. Not too fond of the ending of this or Fake Literature Girl but hopefully they'll do a better job when Watamote ends.

Dex-chan lover
Nooo it's over.....! Thanks for the TL, I love this series. Lot and all the clones T_T

Dex-chan lover
It was a fun ride, really enjoying it till the end.
Thank for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
If you stay a student until you die, you aren't a NEET, education is one of the two E's in NEET.

Dex-chan lover
I fear I'll very quickly forget that I've read this at all.
Wish they had done more with the scifi/clone setting, but, eh. I guess it's typical 4-koma stuff.

Dex-chan lover
So that's why i never heard of this series until i looked up Nico's works, i only regret not finding out if they are actually someone's clones and not just clones of each other, or why the heck they need so many clones with such low specs

Dex-chan lover
@Redsaint It's pretty clear they were cloned from the teacher. That helps explain why the other clones didn't realize she was the teacher when she was wearing one of their outfits one chapter. Also on page 10, notice that all the new clones resemble their teacher as well, just with much longer hair.

Thanks for translating this /animu/, it's been a fun ride!

Dex-chan lover
This was short and fun nonsense, worth the read. Thanks for translating it till the end.

Dex-chan lover
I will miss this cute series. It was a blast! And it made me laugh so much.

Number 16 is still best girl. I hope the original 16 clones live life to the fullest beyond this manga.

hmm..... So it's finally over.
As sad as it is, it was fun
Welp, gonna follow kuroki's misadventures on watamote for now xD

Group Leader
such a fun manga to follow
Really want to see a sequel of this...

Damm, gonna miss this crazy sisters. And where is the arc of the clone wars with the chinese clones?!

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh that was fun.

Also, that's incredible that the Nichijou author did that.

Users who are viewing this thread