Nyanko Days

Group Leader
Glad it got picked up.
It even uses similar fonts and Maa's speech quirk
And now everyone will see the superiority of SSSSS's localization scans

Love this series, though I am often left wondering about the ethics of owning animals that are basically humans lol. Only reason they don't usually match up with human intelligence seems to be their short attention span and lack of desire to learn.

@hyrule13 Isthe translation/scanlation project of this manga still active? If yes, please re-do the chapters done SSSS too. In the begining their version is good enough (ch. 20-ish) but lately it feels more like trolling (50-60ish). Using too much localisation word, internet/modern slang. Each characters speech/dialogue start losing their characters.

It feels like watching season 1-3 of SpongeBob SquarePants to see how stupid & kind Patrick is, and jump to watching in season 9-11 just to see Patrick turned to be a barbaric & foolish person. A same character, different action pattern. (In case of Patrick, is his change in action by too much amount of forcefulness of his stupidity that make him seen as barbaric. In this manga, it is the word picking/vocab selection that change too much that make their version unbearable)

Group Leader
@refki We've already got all but 2 chapters translated from 27-51, I've got a new typesetter on board who's going to be slamming them all back after we're done with another series that's a higher priority right now.

Double-page supporter
>fatal error

>too many heap sections
>folder cute memories has suffered an over flow error

good things have to end so fast 😭
feels like everything just happened yesterday

I found this a few days ago and saw the short anime, I read up to chapter 26 but there are lots of missing chapters so I'll wait until it's translated.

Users who are viewing this thread