Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wow, everyone around him is literal human garbage, and they're now confused why he wants nothing to do with anyone? It's like they magically forgot all the bs people have put him through when he literally did nothing wrong

Nah MC, I 100% sympathize with you, fuck those fake ass mfs. That type of behavior makes me sick to my stomach

Dex-chan lover
Wow, everyone around him is literal human garbage, and they're now confused why he wants nothing to do with anyone? It's like they magically forgot all the bs people have put him through when he literally did nothing wrong

Nah MC, I 100% sympathize with you, fuck those fake ass mfs. That type of behavior makes me sick to my stomach
I wholeheartedly agree with ya here. Those people even his family did him very dirty. And they wonder why he bein so formal in home??? "We're family" Brrrruhhhh even Dom would be disappointed hearing that

Anywho, thanks for the sl, mangascammerrrs!!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So, I see all the other comments. And I generally agree that the MC is justified and fine with what he's doing. Maybe not the family. Maybe. But he's just being formal and polite, so he's not doing anything wrong.

However, I do still want to point out the irony. He doesn't want to be near people who judge others without distinguishing between truth and falsity themselves. He's judging everyone as being horrible. I mean, I get it. But still ironic.

Dex-chan lover
So, I see all the other comments. And I generally agree that the MC is justified and fine with what he's doing. Maybe not the family. Maybe. But he's just being formal and polite, so he's not doing anything wrong.

However, I do still want to point out the irony. He doesn't want to be near people who judge others without distinguishing between truth and falsity themselves. He's judging everyone as being horrible. I mean, I get it. But still ironic.
At the very least, he's not spreading rumors. He kept it to himself to not trust others because of his past experience, you can't say that he's judging others, his distrust is more internal in mechanism and not external. It's not, "Everyone is a liar and will betray me." but more like "I cannot handle another betrayal, so I can't risk befriending another liar, so best to just not trust everyone". He's not actively labeling everyone, he's creating an all catch net to prevent any liars from entering his life

Dex-chan lover
At the very least, he's not spreading rumors. He kept it to himself to not trust others because of his past experience, you can't say that he's judging others, his distrust is more internal in mechanism and not external. It's not, "Everyone is a liar and will betray me." but more like "I cannot handle another betrayal, so I can't risk befriending another liar, so best to just not trust everyone". He's not actively labeling everyone, he's creating an all catch net to prevent any liars from entering his life
What you're doing is making excuses for the character. Maybe I do agree with the excuses you said. To an actual extent, yes, I do partially agree. But they're still excuses.

But that's not the issue. The issue is that he, himself, never said or thought any of what you said. He is still hypocritical because he IS judging others as being like that, being liars.

He IS judging others. It's literally in the text right there. You're just ignoring that because he's the MC, so you immediately cling to his point of view, even though you had to invent excuses for him.

And again, your excuses you gave for him are partially true. And yes, he's not doing anything bad in terms of rumors or such. I'm not blaming him for any of that. But he is still hypocritical.

Group Leader
With this many incidents, really can't blame him for acting this way. Some manga have isolated MCs have mild backstories to be more self-insertable, but this one is definitely justified. Hope he gets a Shirogane-kaicho and Co treatment to pull him back up properly.

I honestly can't blame him and his mother is the worst offender in my book.

They might not believe everything you have to say, but when it comes to stuff like this parents/family are supposed to have your back no matter what.

Fed-Kun's army
What a powerful first chapter. I'll definitely read the webnovel if it's consistent.

Users who are viewing this thread