Nyanta to Pomeko ~Imasara Shinjiteiru to Iwarete mo Mouteokureda~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Called it, Hyouzaki just needed a friend to prevent he from going downhill too fast!

Shinozuka and Shinjou told their stories, and helped show Hyouzaki that they understood her. What she needed was to have friends to have fun with, and they did that perfectly in that trip to Destinyland!

And it looks like Hyouzaki made a new friend in the bus. Good for her!

Dex-chan lover
Wholesomely cute~
Called it, Hyouzaki just needed a friend to prevent he from going downhill too fast!

Shinozuka and Shinjou told their stories, and helped show Hyouzaki that they understood her. What she needed was to have friends to have fun with, and they did that perfectly in that trip to Destinyland!

And it looks like Hyouzaki made a new friend in the bus. Good for her!
Very much agreee

Thanks again for the scanlation mannn, really appreciate it @andyarc1995

Dex-chan lover
Is it really that bad in schools now? Do people really behave like sheeps? When I was in school, people believed victims more than rumours. It didn't matter what your hobbies were or what your background was, no one judged anyone.
I'm currently in highschool and I think I'm quite lucky with the friends I've found. I didn't have many close friends back in primary school but nowadays I'm pretty open with my interests and because of that I've found many close friends who I really trust, there's always drama going around the school but it's usually always unrelated to me and the few rumours that have been centred around me didn't affect me much since the people who I hang out with don't believe any of them so most of them die out quickly. This is just me though, I've seen some other circles where it's backstabbing drama after drama so I'm usually just glad I'm nowhere near that

Dex-chan lover
I'm currently in highschool and I think I'm quite lucky with the friends I've found. I didn't have many close friends back in primary school but nowadays I'm pretty open with my interests and because of that I've found many close friends who I really trust, there's always drama going around the school but it's usually always unrelated to me and the few rumours that have been centred around me didn't affect me much since the people who I hang out with don't believe any of them so most of them die out quickly. This is just me though, I've seen some other circles where it's backstabbing drama after drama so I'm usually just glad I'm nowhere near that
I graduated from HS right before the pandemic, and it was the same for me, the whole class trusted their classmates and other students were not very interested in gossiping about people they didn't even know. I'm glad you're doing good. I hope you have a wonderful Highschool life.

Dex-chan lover
Ironic. The people who swore to never trust another person no matter what, not even each other, pretty much abduct this child just to tell her to suck it up and try harder. Progress.

Contributor
Group therapy for those oppressed by life itself.

So Hyouzaki is a fellow webnovel author like them (if I remember correctly that seemingly random author name Makoto asked Anri about before). Continuing the pet-themed pen names "Pomeko" (Pomeranian) and "Nyanta" (Cat), I do believe Paguko is in fact "Pug-ko" (Pug). Not sure why Makoto's pen name is not dog-themed but "nyan" is the Japanese onomatopoeia for "meow" and dogs don't meow. Unless there's a dog breed out there with "Nyan" in it that I don't know.

Also continuing the unlikely coincidences being likely in this manga, I'm assuming now that Ringo is actually the delinquent-looking girl sitting beside her. She might get a new friend yet, good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread