Oblivious Mr.B - Ch. 5 - END

Awww I really love their dynamic, it was refreshing to see in an omegaverse so I thought the story would be longer 🥺
Thank you for the translations!

noooo i wanted more 😭 this has the tropes i want to see in yaoi; a kind top mc, the rare omegaverse pairing (topbetaxbottomalpha), and no stupid characters or cliche stuff 😞

Ooh I'm glad everything ended well. Love this take on the omegaverse but kinda sad that it was only so short U_U) I would love to see more of it but alas

I didnt expect this twist, bottom alpha? Never thought of it damn, good read for sure!! Thank you for translating this~

It's over already? That's such a shame since this had everything I ever wanted in an Omegaverse (Mainly a Beta MC but also so much more) and to top it off a gorgeous art style. Thank you SO MUCH for blessing us with these scantalations~!

dang, I wish this story were longer or at least had an extra chpt showing the rut and everything 😔
Thank you for your guys’ translation though, wouldn’t’ve been able to read this in the first place without it :)

Users who are viewing this thread