Oboreru Knife

Dex-chan lover
I'm never quite sure about this. Do I really, really like it? Or do I actually quite dislike it? And will it go in directions I like, or to places I hate? Are the main characters strangely impressive or just brats? Whatever, I gotta say it's got plenty of atmosphere.

I didn't believe I read the title correctly. I didn't think this would get picked up since it was dropped years ago on bato.to. I don't even know where I left off!

just finished reading on another site.
gosh, I don't even know what to say
first of all this manga is FUCKING HEAVY, I don't recall reading something as heavy as that it literally made me feel desperate the whole manga, actually, it literally made me FEEL.
today it's hard to find a manga that actually can capture you and trespass feelings but this one does, not much happy feelings but in the ende you can't really say you didn't liked
well, afterwards I think its worth the reading, all the characters are complex and well presented, you actually get to know them and feel for them
hope they translate it until the end here too, the last chapter is the 64.

It's been almost 30 minutes and I can't go on with my life, I just keep staring at this manga cover and thinking what the hell.
in terms of shocking this is truly a masterpiece

This is meh, thanks god it's over. I kinda sick hearing the girl go gaga over this jerk kou. And i don't see how 'mature' she is. From storytelling perspective it's not that bad. But having dumb MC and jerk male lead didn't give them a pass.

I love how intense this manga is. I'm very drawn to it and I want to read what happens for better or worse. I hope they finish translating it!

This manga has haunted me for the past 8 years and with Kodansha's translations, am finally able to close the covers of it once and for all.

What should I say about this series?
Yes, it's problematic and triggering. Yes, towards the end it becomes a trainwreck.
And yet at the end of the day, I believe it was worth the read.

The art is stunning and in my opinion, a very big credit to formulating the shape of the series. Asakura drew a world absorbing the reader in it, from the way the environment reflects the character's emotional state, to the subtle eye movements that evoke a strong emotion within the reader.
It's a hauntingly beautiful exploration of the way we cope with traumatic experiences through the passage of time and how that affects our interpersonal relationships.
Even if Asakura didn't know how to properly tie up character threads/butchered some characters.

This manga will stay with me for a long time.

@Blubbly hi, sorry to bother.. can you give me spoilers about this manga? Like really the whole story/synopsis.
Why is this kou guy a jerk and what happened to hatsune? And is it a happy ending? Do they get together? Thankyou and I'm sorry for the trouble

Users who are viewing this thread