Occhoko Doji Onee-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Kani-chan is seriously in love❤️

Dex-chan lover
Right!!??
Such a waste really.
There are two things I know about them Japanese people, first is that they hate childhood friend, and the second is that they are bad drivers.
Then there's the few good mangas where the MMC and FMC are actually childhood friends and no one comes between them

Dex-chan lover
14-o.jpg

Dex-chan lover
She's so late to shoot her shot at this point, and it looks like she's been dropping hints for a while...
What is this 'charm that only she knows about', though? His childlike innocence? Well, she did sound upset at the possibility that some floozy could taint him.

Dex-chan lover
I kind of like how that crab necklace of hers emotes the same as her under extreme circumstances. Still, it's kind of random to have, wonder if she got it as a gift from Naoki at one point?

Dex-chan lover
Instead of moving forward, the girl needs to move on.

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend huh? Sorry girl, you have already lost!

Dex-chan lover
another childhood friend destined to lose. the japanese really hate them I guess.
well there might be some bitter that their own childhood crushes don't work out but i think there are a handful of childhood romance ones , but other than lack of physical affection, a 'friend' might last longer in your life than a wife/husband depending on the situation

Users who are viewing this thread