Ochame na Okusan to no Nichijou Chabangoto - Ch. 14

Group Leader
The Legendary part, in the raw it translate to "Legend", so I think the guy is praising his wife for being a legend for making the breakfast >_< (basically hyping up his wife)

Dex-chan lover
This is chapter 4, not 14.

It's a little weird, because Smallscans made the same mistake within the last 24 hours.

Group Leader
Not even chapter 14, this is literally chapter 4. Can't even snipe right

O1bnxF2.png

Group Leader
I dunno what’s happening with the sniping and everything, like if there’s something happening behind the scenes, but…
Do you have a vendetta against small scans or something?
We don't have an vendetta against anyone, after finishing the original series we announced were going to finish this series too

Dex-chan lover
This is the same as chapter 4. I said it on the last upload but it happened again with a different group. That's so peculiar, the only thing I can think of is the author is the one who released the same chapters for 4 and 14.

Dex-chan lover
We don't have an vendetta against anyone, after finishing the original series we announced were going to finish this series too
Yet you sniped the original series by uploading multiple chapters on the same day only two days after Small Scans uploaded their latest chapter? And you haven't responded to any of the sniping comments either, which is quite suspect

Group Leader
Yet you sniped the original series by uploading multiple chapters on the same day only two days after Small Scans uploaded their latest chapter? And you haven't responded to any of the sniping comments either, which is quite suspect
I have sent an message to the owner of SmallScan, I rather not be immature and have an argument in an comment section

Dex-chan lover
I have sent an message to the owner of SmallScan, I rather not be immature and have an argument in an comment section
I hope you mean that the owner of Small Scans had given you permission BEFORE you started uploading, rather than just “sending a message” without waiting for a response

Dex-chan lover
I hope you mean that the owner of Small Scans had given you permission BEFORE you started uploading, rather than just “sending a message” without waiting for a response
Considering that this group was the one which uploaded the chapter correctly, I think their message wasn't about asking for permission.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread