Ochame na Okusan to no Nichijou Chabangoto

Fed-Kun's army
Thank U for Notifying i was planing to read it After some more chapter but i sadly have to cancel it Thanks u soo much for notifying .
Hey man I did a search and the author really draws NTR but most versions of his manga brought here are lighter, if it had NTR you could see that the tags would be a lot more bad, Anyway I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding, you decide if you want to read it or not.

Banned
Hey man I did a search and the author really draws NTR but most versions of his manga brought here are lighter, if it had NTR you could see that the tags would be a lot more bad, Anyway I just wanted to clear up the misunderstanding, you decide if you want to read it or not.
I really don't like NTR . Thank you.

Dex-chan lover
Bro, even if the author's works are NTR, all of them that are brought here are are changed to be lighter, otherwise there would be a lot more shitty tags, he doesn't want to know the history of the author, he wants to know if the manga has NTR or not, which in the case of this version it doesn't.
The stink is still there. It's so smelly, you get comments about it in every chapter.
It matters, especially for a series that's still early. Knowing where the author is and what he values lets you drop shit early before they disappoint.
I get it. You're in for the ride cause you like cuck stuff and want it to happen. That's fine. Everyone's different.
I think you should just respect that.

Fed-Kun's army
The stink is still there. It's so smelly, you get comments about it in every chapter.
It matters, especially for a series that's still early. Knowing where the author is and what he values lets you drop shit early before they disappoint.
I get it. You're in for the ride cause you like cuck stuff and want it to happen. That's fine. Everyone's different.
I think you should just respect that.
Boi I never said that I like cuck stuff I hate it too where specifically I made it clear that I liked this type of content? Do you really think if this version had ntr it wouldn't have shitty tags or some warning? My point is whether THIS specific version has ntr or not.

Last edited:
someone tells me this manga have a r34 version of it, can someone send me code or link?

Dex-chan lover
Thank U for Notifying i was planing to read it After some more chapter but i sadly have to cancel it Thanks u soo much for notifying .
This translator doesn't translate NTR. They take the good parts and translate. This is all the cute stuff

I really don't like NTR . Thank you.
Don't we all?

So far there has been no NTR, not even a hint of it. Just read it, it's cute and chill.

Also, what the author makes outside of one piece of work really won't reflect what they'll do in another piece of work. This series is safe, as long as your are reading the manga from here.

Banned
Don't we all?

So far there has been no NTR, not even a hint of it. Just read it, it's cute and chill.

Also, what the author makes outside of one piece of work really won't reflect what they'll do in another piece of work. This series is safe, as long as your are reading the manga from here.
I hope man I really Hate the NTR shit even though i am single my whole life . I hate it

Dex-chan lover
the-spectrum-of-reactions-to-the-recent-announcement-im-all-v0-vzg0h0t6hexc1.webp

Fed-Kun's army
Does someone know why the rating changed from "Suggestive" to "Erotica"? I can't see anything from the content of the manga that warrants the rating to change to "Erotica"?

Edit: Rating back to “Suggestive” now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread