Ochibure Joou to Gekokujou Ouji - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ooo this seems interesting. Excited to read! I expected the FL to be worse according to the summary, but I actually really like her character

niceeeeeeerrrrreeee ml’s just fucking around. i just know he likes her lol i love these tropes

LOL i don't think an asthma attack can be resolved like that 😆
this seems interesting! thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, but even if she's looking for a job....she still as a choice? If she doesn't want to work for him, then she can just say "no"... I mean, even if you're unemployed, you don't necessarily take the first random job that comes at you X'D Especially not the kind of job, with a boss who hates you.

I know this is a romance manga but that is not how you solve Asthma attacks guys. Please don’t be misled. If they have an Asthma Attack, reassure them then ask them for their inhaler, tell them to breathe in and out, sit them up properly, and if that doesn’t work, you call for an ambulance. CPR isn’t the way okay? 🤣

Also ML is rude af lolol.

Yeah and if a woman is dripping blood because of her period I'll just shove my finger in there to stop the bleeding, too. Not continuing if there's this shit logic.

Users who are viewing this thread