Ochikazuki ni Naritai Manga - Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
@Guionazzo What the hell? Your avi is from the most recent chapter of that manga that was just released. Do you simply work fast or did you take that from the raws or something?

"What's the matter? You Jealous "That" he is Talking to Another Girl?"

What the heck is going on with that panel? It looks like it tried to become a light novel title.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually pretty sweet. The manner in which they're slowly getting more familiar with one another is done rather realistically. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so is this version different from the serialized one?

@kiero13 This Version Is Pixiv Version - 4 Panels Each Chapter and will not have flow with next chapters... In serialises version story flows properly.. [This Version Is Like Trial Reading From Each Chapter] Example: First Chapter Where They End Up With Rubber Sequal But In Serialised Version - After That 4Th Panel The Plot Moves To The The First Day Of The School, Miyazen Introduction And Matsubayashi Introduction Story Moves Till The First Day Of School End - Where Miyazen Says *I Will Be Glad To See You On Monday* That's Where Chapter 1 Ends [Serialised Version]

l9jRme6.jpg

I hope one day I too can be as good of a wingman as the masters before me

Dex-chan lover
@AnushMadz thanks. I should've noticed these were pixiv from the start 🤣 Nice to know it got serialized.

Users who are viewing this thread