Ochikobore Datta Ani ga Jitsuha Saikyou ~Shijou Saikyou no Yuusha wa Tensei-shi, Gakuen de Mujikaku ni Musou Suru~

Aggregator gang
Awoooga
c1a.gif

For me its the smoothbrainess of people. Hero has shown time and time again how op he is, yet his brother does not fear hims power when he has whitnesed it. Everything is a big gag, no stakes, nothing is serious. I say this wile im on 5.5..it could get worse...
thank u kind sir, i will read it whenever i feel depressed about no new chapters on other series, (for third party reviewers, read this if ur just bored, idk, read whenever u like)

The mc and his brother are 7'6" according to chapter 2.1 page 7. Even as a 6'8" guy that's crazy.

Fed-Kun's army
Meh. Would've been better if he told his family to F off but nah, MC had to go all Fairy Tail and invest it all into the power of friendship. Lame.

Dex-chan lover
Alright so i'm going to guess, that after the demon king and hero died it caused a shortage of magical power. Not immediately but slowly without the demon king's power and guidance the other demons couldn't keep with humanity and decided to be sealed, reincarnated, or just hide among humans. All the weaker ones who didn't hid were killed or starved of magic power. After thousands of years no new demons can be made thanks to the magic power shortage on the flip side humans are absorbing less magic power from birth and became weaker. While demons on the other hand can be born from pure magic power in the environment. When the hero reincarnated and started to use magic this dumps magical power back into the environment and demons can use this to birth new demons or even possibly strengthen themselves while humans on the other hand are still stuck in mana shortage.

Dex-chan lover
this is boring generic trash, but like I don't got anything better to do. but this one is more boring than usual

I personally like this manga the art is good the story is well developed sure the plot is very simple but it does it well. I rather have a well explained world and simple plot than something super complicated that doesn't make sense. I hope this manga does well. The story between the brothers is what I'm most interested in.

Dex-chan lover
this is just too plain... even when i try to read it as a comedy series since it just the same "MC just show off how strong he is while say it just something really common back then" over and over.
So i just gonna drop at chap 6, who know, maybe it will get better later with that whole "the demon actually live in disguise in the acedemy" but i can't be bother to keep going.

Fed-Kun's army
If you're going to make the MC hideously OP, you're going to have to make up for the reduced tension by challenging the hero in other ways, or upping the quality of writing and humour. This manga... doesn't do that.

Art is decent, everything else is horrible. Not worth reading at all.

This probably wanted to do the "eminence of the shadow" or "I'm the evil lord of an intergalactic empire" angle but fails miserably.

It's crazy how everyone always wants some magnum opus with everything. Sometimes you just gotta enjoy the silly stuff. It's see this as a silly version of Luke and Obi-Wan, but they're brothers. Its a nice change of pace for me. Plus, I like the fact that the brothers get along and not the obligatory "brother vs brother" trope. It kinda started like that but I'm glad it didn't go full on with it.

Dex-chan lover
It's crazy how everyone always wants some magnum opus with everything. Sometimes you just gotta enjoy the silly stuff.
This is not "silly stuff", Mato Seihei is silly, Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute is also silly, but this is pure trash. It's a regroupement of all the worst cliché in isekai story but writen poorly...
And you dont need to want to only read master piece to hate trash, just liking decently writen story is good enouth.

Yo i came here for ye avarage isekai, which it was up until chapter 7.3 That was totally unpexpected. What a sweet chapter!

pepe-cry.gif

Users who are viewing this thread