Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Fed-Kun's army
Then which platform should the app be designed for? True you could make an argument for tablets or TVs and computers are another valid and often used option. But there is one platform that practically everyone has easy access too, no matter where they are and that is the smart phone.

And I highly doubt they are catering to any one platform. My WAG is they prefer the formating of single pages and just add in the double page as a courtesy. In any case it doesn't matter which option they choose, as inevitably some ungrateful asshole will complain because of course their preferences matters more then the next guy's.

It's the interwebs after all. The mostly anonymous land of self-entitled asshats and mad lads with genocidal murder hobo tendencies.

get off your cross. they chopped the spread in half unnecessarily and worsened the experience as a result.

Dex-chan lover
get off your cross. they chopped the spread in half unnecessarily and worsened the experience as a result.
No cross, and not really my kink, or cult culture. That however doesnt stop me from standing on my soapbox a top my high horse and pointing out the hypocrisy of bitching about something provided for free.

Last edited:
Group Leader
If it makes it impossible to read for some while only slightly improving it for a few then it takes less priority over possible to read for all with it lessening the experience for some.

Users who are viewing this thread