Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Dex-chan lover
Alrite Congratulations you defeated the upstart
now you gonna be Imprisoned and maybe evne killed for burnign the books
Nice job idiot lmao

Dex-chan lover
Good job retard, you beat your enemy, destroyed the books and made you fiance hate you even more
its not his fiance, he just calls her that because he considers himself the only one who "can match her"

Dex-chan lover
Yes, you defeated someone by attacking his friend and making him shield her with his body. That's real strength right there, yup.

Some more comeuppance is due for this underdeveloped mollusk.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that I sticked to this series, the art style was annoying but ive grown used to it, blud just wanted to defeat this dude who can copy your magic, in a fucking library, dawg is dead burning books it's too far

Dex-chan lover
"Defeat" huh? Naw, you just put him in a spot he can't move (because of our MCs good character) and forced him to eat an attack.

Dex-chan lover
Was MC really defeated when he wasnt really attacking and was only defending cream and the library from the fire? 3rd rate villain, hope that guy gets punished big time like sealing away his magic for life or something

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why bro thinks him "defeating" the MC will make Cream like him/'return' to being his fiance. Yeah he isn't in his right mind or something like that, but he retains enough intelligence to speak, navigate the school grounds, and seek out the MC, so he surely should have just enough to understand he won't get out of this scot free.

Dex-chan lover
I see, so the antagonist has gone down the self destruction route and the author blindsided his MC for some lame reason... sorry, hard to believe that Durandal has enough time to react to IceMommy, yet folds so hard he can only use his body to keep IceCream from melting....

Users who are viewing this thread