Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Dex-chan lover
Dude was screwed from upbringing. I wonder what his parents think about his mindset.

I wonder what makes primordial magic so detested. Looking forward to the exposition chapter!

Dude was screwed from upbringing. I wonder what his parents think about his mindset.

I wonder what makes primordial magic so detested. Looking forward to the exposition chapter!
I'm calling it now, primordial magic is just hated because it can make and use all other spells or something. Classic ants killing a toad scenario. The ants can't stand against the toad by themselves so they all gang up to kill the toad.

Dex-chan lover
I'm calling it now, primordial magic is just hated because it can make and use all other spells or something. Classic ants killing a toad scenario. The ants can't stand against the toad by themselves so they all gang up to kill the toad.
Exactly. They all see that they aren't as special as they think they are and it pisses them off.

Dex-chan lover
Zagaro having a childhood like that still dont excuse been a jerk i think but honestly i mean
all the bootlickers was just as much at fault for you turning pu like this lol

Dex-chan lover
Why the cover of volume 4 is so beautiful and different of the rest?

Aggregator gang
It's not actually the volume 4 cover (does not appear to be out yet Didn't see the completed tag earlier, so don't think it has a volume 4), that's the cover from the Light Novel.

Last edited:

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Because that's not the manga, but rather the Light Novel. The manga is ilustrated by Kimura Issei, while the novel is illustrated by 夕子 (who is listed as character designer in the manga covers). 4th and final volume is out digitally, but doesn't have a cover. Don't know if it ever will since this was axed.

Group Leader
Becauae it is the cover of the light novel but since there was never an official volume 4 despite volume 3 ending at chapter 25. I decided to make it the volume 4 cover so the fans of thw series can see it with proper art even it is only the cover.

Dex-chan lover
As if a coward like that can fight fairly.
Don't think he is a coward though. He just has no sense of morals or ethics. As utterly stupid as it sounds, his childhood montage doesn't show him being trained in combat or any of the other typical lessons nobility should normally recieve. Obviously he has a rudimentary command of his native language, but other then that he acts like a poorly trained guard dog.

so for the most part it seems like he was allowed to roam feral while everyone bowed and scrapped. In a very real sense he may not know or even care that his actions lack honor or be seen as wrong by an outside party. This was just reinforced by his interactions with Ice Cream. She was the first person his age that didn't bow or listen to his demands. Hence his belief she is his equal and should be his future wife...

It's utter BS, and the author should be ashamed for writing such a dumpsterfire, but here we are.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread