Ochikobore Kenshi, Tsuihousareta no de Majutsushi ni Tenkou suru - Kenshi no Toki wa Gomi Skill datta "Zettai Kioku" wa Majutsushi ni Totte wa Kami S…

Dex-chan lover
The ending fight was literally the best thing about this manga everything else is just bare minimum like a room temp mcdouble

Dex-chan lover
So what, he's using magic to speak now and using his magic that way? Like, literally casting magic through a smaller secondary magic circle? Or did the core of the school somehow heal his throat as a thanks for not allowing it to be destroyed?

Also, of course the swordsmen who literally were ready to murder anyone in their path were just "punished" and not executed for rebelling/murdering people or if nothing else expelled. This was a strange manga through and through.

Dex-chan lover
Can't say I expected the magic swordsman thing to not come up at all until the epilogue, lmao. They don't even show him becoming a good swordsman at all, he never uses it in the series (unless that's just something they skipped in the manga version). Makes sense if he can augment his skills with magic, though it's still funny to take the sword king title ultimately through magic-based swordsmanship.

Dex-chan lover
Sooo instead of durandal, I don't know, using his sword training and techniques to catch up to magician friends/rivals.... or him using his magic to catch up to/surpass his swordsmen family... we get this half baked story about how he got the strongest most Forbidden magic and he just wins with no real consequence or draw back because the only draw back was him lossing his voice which he fixed by the power of love?.... mkay

Thanks for the translation and your hard work...
granted i didn't really enjoy the ride

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TLs to the end. At least seeing he gets to the end as magic swordsman feels good, wish I knew what else occurred but I can put this away without worrying about it.

Double-page supporter
how do you know that? :thonk:
Looking at what people have said in this thread, it seems the manga is adapted from a light novel. From there, one might presume that any information being provided that did not make an appearance in the manga is from the source material.

Looking at what people have said in this thread, it seems the manga is adapted from a light novel. From there, one might presume that any information being provided that did not make an appearance in the manga is from the source material.
I thought so, but he didn't say he read it in the LN, therefor he could have just made it up from deduction or smt like that, so I asked about where did this info come from just to be sure

Dex-chan lover
I thought so, but he didn't say he read it in the LN, therefor he could have just made it up from deduction or smt like that, so I asked about where did this info come from just to be sure
It's called context clues there's a magic circle when he can't talk and it looks different when he does start talking and there's an emphasis on the magic circle looking different.

Users who are viewing this thread