Ochitekita Ryuuou to Horobiyuku Majo no Kuni - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.2 - Offensive and Defense of The Fort, Again

Fed-Kun's army
Well its good to have this series back, but I somehow feel like Im having a stroke az times.

Dex-chan lover
This translation sounds like they translated it from Spanish which was translated from Swahili which was translated from Korean which was translated using Google Translate from Arabic which was a translation of the web novel script that vaguely resemble the manga script.

Group Leader
Bando de mau agradecido, eu poderia apenas traduzir para o português, meu idioma, e não traduzir para o inglês e espanhol.
Ænglishs/Ænglo-speakers são assim mesmo, um bando de bárbaros germânicos sem educação.

Dex-chan lover
i think you need someone to also proofread the translated English

This fully applies here:
schlock20001129.jpg

https://www.schlockmercenary.com/2000-11-29

Mr.Fudido, "bando de mau agradecidos", so we are indiserable people... and u say that english/germans are a group of barbaric without education...
Man. You're a joke.
My main language is catalan, I speak Spanish, French and, the one u love more, English.
If, as u say, portugaise its your main lenguage, and even u say that it was hard for u to translate it in your own language.... then....WHY THE HELL U TRY TO TRANSLATE TO A LENGUAGE U ARE NOT CONFORTABLE WITH???
I learned English with 19, and until now, 33, I never stop practicing this language, and I learned French in 1y and a half. Still, I wouldn't try to translate to French, but to English yes, bcs i got practice and I feel it as my third language.
Dont go insulting people that critic your job, instead, improve or shut it.
Dont try to do things u can't do.

Group Leader
No meu país, normalmente quando uma pessoa reclama da tradução, ela mesma vai ajudar a scan a traduzir ou revisar os capítulos, não tenta apenas ofender quem traduziu, por isso repito, bando de bárbaros mal agradecidos e sem educação

Dex-chan lover
There's something people need to understand.
First, critizing someone's job/work (not FLAMING) is not "being rude". It's pointing out objective problems.
And second. "Be thankful someone's doing it". Actually, no, and this has a name. Something like "car accident effect". If you see an accident (untranslated manga), you stop to help (scanlator). Later on, since other people (other scanlators) see help is already being provided, they don't stop anymore.
Comparison is not perfect cause in a real accident you're supposed to stop and help HOWEVER YOU CAN. But not here. By scanlating, other groups think "this is already taken". So if you can't do an at least half-decent job, you shouldn't do it.

Users who are viewing this thread