Oda Nobunaga's Mysterious Profession Was Cheat Job From Magical Swordsman, So I Decided to Build a Kingdom - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
This manga and its story (both manga and LN) rly is funny to me since go look at the other stuff Morita wrote.

Dex-chan lover
history wise, who is this magic swordman fella?

edit : just checked the raw, he's uesugi kenshin

Group Leader
Also shout out to the previous translator for being so inconsistent on their translations that I had no idea how to translate any of these names to be consistent with any of the previous chapter. Seriously, I spent more time trying to find what names were used most often in the previous translations than literally everything else combined.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the pick. Btw some comments from me:
  • pg 23 second text box, i think you mean terms of surrender? Doesn’t quite make sense that Alsrod just surrenders to Abgee considering Abgee came out of that battle running.
  • pg 29 I don’t really get “innocent king” in this context, considering Paffus is Alsrod’s current target, and now Hasse has gone rogue. Does that line meant for Lumie?

Dex-chan lover
Wait this manga is finished ?
Ended at 42, so 4 chapters left.

Also shout out to the previous translator for being so inconsistent on their translations that I had no idea how to translate any of these names to be consistent with any of the previous chapter. Seriously, I spent more time trying to find what names were used most often in the previous translations than literally everything else combined.
Iirc the light novel has an official translation if you wanted to look up the names from there.

Thanks for the TL

Group Leader
Ty for the pick. Btw some comments from me:
  • pg 23 second text box, i think you mean terms of surrender? Doesn’t quite make sense that Alsrod just surrenders to Abgee considering Abgee came out of that battle running.
  • pg 29 I don’t really get “innocent king” in this context, considering Paffus is Alsrod’s current target, and now Hasse has gone rogue. Does that line meant for Lumie?
yeah it was suppose to refer to Lumie but I didn't change it to Queen when I changed it to Queen for pg 27. I had only read to chapter 20 at that point and didn't know if Lumie was a boy or girl at the time I was doing the translations. Probably should have read the whole thing prior to translating but I really didn't want to but had no other option once I realized the names were too inconsistent. Pg 23 is also a blunder on my part and would most likely been caught had I need one more read through. Same with the Innocent king thing.

Users who are viewing this thread