Oda Nobunaga's Mysterious Profession Was Cheat Job From Magical Swordsman, So I Decided to Build a Kingdom - Ch. 8 - My Wife Truly Is A Brilliant Wom…

Group Leader
Trust me the TL said way more stuff about serafina that I cannot add on here.

Anyways will be uploading faster now thanks to new staff/volunteers and some reformations

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Its alright. I've never said I want a girlfriend. Being alone is the best.

@kojirokakita well Nouhime was allegedly infertile due to said illness and author seems to be hinting it to us audience that Serafina maybe too as Protagonist is essentially Oda reborn.

Dex-chan lover
Ow that last page hurt even me, despite the fact that I don't plan on getting a gf

The wife is kinda sus ngl. and laviala is Down Cataclysmic after that man

Group Leader
I know it's really radiating happy vibe in here but just looking at this genius and how she managed to control the situation... I'm sorry but I'll have to doubt her for the time being until there's a chapter/an arc that can convince me to believe her

What a lovely series to ruin with frivolous mental masturbation by the cuck of an author. I hate all these lustful distractions from what could otherwise be an interesting story.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

The parallels between the MC and Nobunaga are quite interesting, even if there are some discrepancies. However, I certainly hope that Laviala doesn't meet the same fate as Nobunaga's historically unknown but highly prized concubine, Kitsuno -- which I'm guessing is the role Laviala is fulfilling given that Kitsuno was said to have been Nobunaga's favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread