Oda Nobunaga's Mysterious Profession Was Cheat Job From Magical Swordsman, So I Decided to Build a Kingdom - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Revoking A Viscount

Group Leader
Joined
Feb 22, 2020
Messages
215
@Kaiju I'm a dumbass and uploaded the wrong thing
*Good thing I established this thrice on here!*

Edit: Make that 4 times

unknown.png

My 10 Iq clicked on the first zip I had on my pc, forgetting its inside the RAW > TS Folder
 
Double-page supporter
Joined
Aug 3, 2019
Messages
1,253
The die has been cast...one or the other brother must die to end this now.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 19, 2018
Messages
10,906
Brother said he was sick. Okay.
Brother said he was going to hand over the throne. This was where things went awry.
I mean, a sickly king who was about to hand over throne to his capable brother? That was not a bait anymore.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
1,072
Thanks for the chapter. I'm glad this didnt play out as him going by himself and just being ridiculously op and taking care if the while thing in his own.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top