Odoriba ni Skirt ga naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The meaning of "love"

Dex-chan lover
Yay quick realization instead of dragging it out
NOW USE YOUR DOMMY ENERGY AND GET THAT BALLROOM SEG- i mean dance

Dex-chan lover
yurified 1/2, so when will kiki have the realization too? but it gives the feeling that she'll realize that while theyre dancing, spur of the moment thing too.

but slow burn progress feels nice to this series too, since the plot feels like it so.

Was so confused why it felt like deja vu, turns out the same chapter was already on Dynasty Scans a month ago lol. Still nice to reread, one of my favourites releasing, so much better than Whispering You A Love Song at least...

Fed-Kun's army
Was so confused why it felt like deja vu, turns out the same chapter was already on Dynasty Scans a month ago lol. Still nice to reread, one of my favourites releasing, so much better than Whispering You A Love Song at least...
Same; Sasakoi started well but it dragged a lot on the drama scenarios that the overall plot got less interesting and it's harder to follow it on a monthly basis. I already dropped that one.

This series is so freaking good that it feels odd that is underrated in the yuri/GL fandom, or at least is not very popular as many other series.

Dex-chan lover
I've had this bookmarked for a while but it seems like I picked a good time to start reading

Dex-chan lover
Same, I got so excited for a new chapter, but turns out I'd already read it 😭. I read it again though, cause it's a great chapter (gotta love some 相合傘 aka "aiaikasa" aka "two people sharing an umbrella in a romantic way").

Supporter
I loved this chapter and that last panel where she says she might be in love... Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread