Odoru Respawn

Contributor
I don't know why I thought the description and cover art made me think this might be a continuation of Fujimi Lovers, but I did and now I'm sad for no reason.

When I saw the art I tought this was going to be some cringy lame stuff made by an edgy teen, but while it has these edgy vibes all around (specially on how everyone hates him) this is funny, very funny actually.
The love part hasn't convinced me so far and I don't think it will, but the comedy is all right.

Double-page supporter
The romance is very forced but atleast the guy has some personality unlike other protags

Funny premise and good execution. Far from a masterpiece but id look forward to more of this

I freaking love this toxic love-(not so)hate relationship they have. The characters are literally brimming with personality, god I’m in love with both of the MCs!!! The story is so interesting because how did the ML become like that? Why is the FL so infatuated to the ML? Why are the characters so shitty its so funny?????? Like everyone is probably crazy here but thats so funny, plus the way they talk and communicate feels so realistic like YES MIDDLE FINGER YES CURSES YES FUN, ugh thank god I found this, I love this so much and I’m so excited!! THANK YOU TRANSLATORS!!!!💘

This manga is a whole ass experience. I really like the characters and their personalities, they seem so full of life and it’s just an overall fun time to read

Users who are viewing this thread