Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
My my matilda... now that's a Gilf.

Great MC, love when the MC of these stories is not a complete moron even if the moron ones are not bad too.

Dex-chan lover
Usually comment section on the 1st ch in this site is filled with the first impresion of the 1st chapter. It seems this one isnt

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused... so is the wet nurse the one who wrote that "prophetic" book? Or is she a fellow editor and they're brainstorming?

Contributor
I just noticed this: on page 27, Yulia refers to Ramor as her "fiancée," identifying him as a woman she is engaged to rather than a man (the extra "e" makes it feminine). As appropriate as that is, assuming this is accidental, it should be "fiancé" instead.

Umh.. writer I am sorry but did u say 65? With that appearance? Oh okey, so I might need to get an eye check or u mister writer needs to get ur weird ass brain and that strange fetish on check.

putting the-lady-that-looks-like-she's-in-her-mid-thirties-instead-of-65-yo aside, i love this already! yulia is smart and the prince is actually good boy (unlike price love interest that ive seen in some villainess and isekai mangas). looking forward to this story <3

Aggregator gang
That panelwork on that second tongue click was awesome! I like the prince's personality a lot, he feels different from the 1,000 other first princes.

She weigh all that troublesome risks against the prince telling the date & time and the risks lose? 😂

Users who are viewing this thread