Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony! - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
If you’re doing the cooking yourself to avoid being poisoned they’re just gonna try poisoning the ingredients instead.

I don’t see why this braided bitch is gonna be so openly hostile, does she think the brother will like her if she’s acting like that towards his sister and friends?
Definitely Not a well thought out plan if she does. 🙄

I’m hoping at least one of the foreign royal sisters can “expand her horizons“ while they’re in this kingdom 😕 Take an interest in things outside of marriage but I’m not holding my breath 😒

Dex-chan lover
This arc is awful not only because of the pacing, but also because Juhua is braindead on top of being bland. How does he go form "I hate women because they are parasitic" to "I know it's my country's culture and policies' fault that women have to behave that way" back to "this random girl I met a week ago is the only woman with real personality, I'll just try to flirt with her". The most unrealistic thing is how Rudd and Roland were friends with this moron.
THAT’S WHAT I’VE BEEN SAYING (in my mind)!!!! He comes off as soooo wishy-washy and honestly like an airhead who only thinks about what’s immediately in front of him. It’s condescending every time he says, “women in my country would NEVER do this!” as a way to praise Yulia. Both he and his sisters are also being unreasonable as foreign diplomats. Like, none of them are aware that they are FOREIGNERS visiting a country with an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT CULTURE. The least one can do is reserve judgment according to one’s own standards instead of forcing it upon the local citizenry 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Users who are viewing this thread