Of Course, I'll Claim Palimony!

Dex-chan lover
A L I M O N Y ????????
j4llel.png

Double-page supporter
She is here for cash and assets like all her capitalist merchant family noble house.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Read this web(?)novel once.

It was... entertaining.
The only 'villainous' thing about this is the opening of the story where the MC's engagement gets annulled but the story is really about the MC blackmailing various people. Don't remember the deluded 'heroine' being of any importance to the 'plot'.

No this isn't an otome game, or an isekai. iirc no reincarnation.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, i read this once. I'm surprise it got serialized. Interesting at first but boring after the engagement arc ended.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone keeping track of how many of these "villain" type of female hero there are? It seema to be a fairly popular troupe nowadays

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering if the setting is even necessary. Can't they just do this in a modern setting?

Contributor
@Tamed

Ah but in a modern setting, how will they utilize the plot snarl that is the social structures of nobility?

CEO's and Presidents can marry goddamn anyone they fuckin' please. I mean, the first chapter was about how a merchant family bankrolled a titled but bankrupt noble family just as a goddamn dowry for an arranged marriage so that the family can utilize the connections and title of the noble family to grow their business. Try translating that into the modern day. A successful business props up a failed business/government for... reasons?

Aggregator gang
This is hilarious. I'm excited to see what plot twist awaits the brother 😅

Dex-chan lover
Interesting twist! Though, the MC is just a smidge too quirky for my liking.

Dex-chan lover
Her Hair style is what brought me here...
her personality what makes me stay. Damn I love this girl.

🤣I love it sooo much 🤣thank you translating team, we'll be all in your debt

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought it's another copy of Duke's Daughter (otome isekai), but then I realized it's a parody of otome games.

Dex-chan lover
@Ghede
Bankrolling a failing politician for his election is profitable due to the exceptions granted to their company although shady, this series doesn't shy away from forcing its rules despite it not making any sense with the theme aesthetic. Rules such as they have a printing press capable of printing images and text at the same time. Why? Magic. They can get a video recording as well. How? Magic. The author can just makes it so that claiming the investment is just par for the course in this society ergo this world's rule. Another reason for the engagement is so the company has a better grip at that seat of power despite it being small, giving them an advantage in market competition and possible connections to other governmental positions. This way the protagonist will remain proactive with the power she's given while retaining the moronic demeanor of the fiancee.

But here's a better solution: have the structure of nobility with modern technology. It's not far-fetched and given what I've seen thus far, that seems to be the case. Author gets high-tech whenever it wants to with the excuse of magic. Seems uninspired and really just wants to force it in. Won't be surprised if it pulls a Breath Of The Wild and whip up a smartphone analog.

Users who are viewing this thread