Off Limits!

Aggregator gang
Pretty good so far. Her reactions aren't unreasonable and boy howdy do I feel sorry for the guy.

In the beginning I immediately thougt of Game - Suit no Sukima but without the smut. Love office romance! Thank you for translating it. I hope to see more chapters soon...

I like you gurl, whether you choose to start seeing your co-worker or not, go stand up for yourself! Thank you for the update

Is there a team of artists drawing this webtoon? It feels like the art isn't consistent 🤔

If i were the mc, i might get tempted by the 2nd ml! Bit i will still choose the main ml! Ohhhh.... Im confuse now! I love the both of them!

Double-page supporter
I can't believe a gem like this has evaded me... This is really good

I can't stress how relatable the characters and the 'don't date colleagues / classmates' coz that's exactly the most relatable.
So girls, even when one of your guy friends in your close-nit friend group develop feelings for you, be firm girl don't let yourself get carried away, or your group's dynamic will definitely fall apart if the two of you don't work together and everything just gets all awkward and shitty

I've read this on your site, but I still read it here when it gets updated. I just love this.

omg I really enjoy reading this, this provides a somewhat realistic outlook on not dating your coworkers.
Jaehee givin off possessive bf vibes but I'm kinda into it. 😍

Users who are viewing this thread