Official "Test" Manga

to be deleted truly transcends in quality compared to other manga titles. Its development of plot, refined art, and overall elegance makes it truly an enjoyable title. I am hoping to see more of the author's work in the future!

Wow the name is so long

Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala Bala

I'm so glad the artist and author put their heads together to make this masterpiece 😤😤

Interesting art style, but I was just getting confused on who is who even with their hair styles.

once i had written this short story i tought that i wouldn't find anyone to draw it since i didn't know anyone really into delinquent manga and it isn't a particularly great story so i decided to assemble it with my many screenshots of delinquents manga

vu que je conaissais pas grand monde fan de manga de furyo et que cest juste une histoire courte j'ai décider de l'assemblé avec des screenshots de manga de furyo plutot que de trouver quelqun pour la dessiner

He doesn't let me see the chapter because he says there isn't in the selected language, does anyone know how to solve that?

Users who are viewing this thread