Official "Test" Manga

This girl is beautiful, reminds me of natalie portman maybe when she played leon. Don't know what inspired the author to make a comic like this.

Double-page supporter
@ameraldas Idk, might be me, but I don’t see how a half-assed conclusion like this is happy. What, she gets raped for presumably weeks and one good act and a week later she’s all good, no biggie, it was basically just a prank tier reaction? Honestly could have left it out and it wouldn’t have changed it for me

Dex-chan lover
@watchsomemangas it is kinda the author's thing. I have seen some of his other works pop up on random hentai image boards over the years. Only on chapter 3, but so far it seems pretty mild compared to the earlier stuff of his i saw.

tried uploading the funny twice but didnt work yet since i haven't uploaded anything before 😌

Dex-chan lover
merge with https://mangadex.org/title/22369/jahy-sama-wa-kujikenai as a oneshot

Double-page supporter
what type of sick fucks gave this a 10 and a 9 rating
d3jf6Q2.jpg

Read the first few pages until I saw the hand in her door and immediately dipped. I will emphasize the "hand" in her door and pieced together that there were people following her. After that, I knew immediately what was happening. DO NOT READ THIS, THIS IS DISGUSTING AND SICKENING. Who the hell rated this 10 stars...

Users who are viewing this thread