Official "Test" Manga

Contributor
...No but I feel that would still be scary at that point. XD

Ṡ̶̸̝͈͔̤̫̠̥͑ͨ̐̉̚͠ṱ̵̡̛̰̹̹͚̩͎̘̥̭̥̮̖̲͔̘̭̻̄̓́̽͑̔͘͝u͈̤͇͓̠̙ͮ͗ͥ͌̊̿̐͐̓ͩ̅̑̌̒͘͢d̶̛̺̘̗̟̩̜̻̱̹̲͕̣͇̳̗͉̓́̏͗͌̾͌̾͊ͤͭ̊̓̀̚͘i̴̬͔̳͓̥̻̲̳̺̼͐̓͛ͣ̍̋ͬ̽ͫ̄͑̾͜ͅͅe̤̭̤̭͗͐͗̃̍̍̃͊ͭ̈́̒͐͞͞s̍͂ͭ̔̄͑̓ͫ̉̀̏ͣ̂̆͂̀̚͏̢̬͎͚͍̯̱̯̭͎͍̳͝ ̵ͪ̌̀҉̢̣͎͇̩̫̺̯̤̞s̸ͤ͆̈͛͆̍͌ͫ́͞͝҉͈̟̮̭̩͎̲͇͈̯͇̘͟ḥ̵̶̢̛̠̮̥͇ͧ̍̆̋ͩͣ͗͌͂͂͜o̸̡̺̯̩̼̫̥̰̰ͣ̑͋ͥͫ̄͂ͮ͋͗ͪ̀̏̈́ͥͪ͆͐̑́͘͠w̷̵̙̜̙̣̲͎̦̰͔͇̖̩̠͇͇͇̣̖̎͂͆̓̌͂͒̽ͨͥ̾̀́̚ͅ ̡̾̇͌̇̄̓̄̈́̀̐̐҉̨̖̘̟̭̖̗͙̳͖̱͈̭͔͖̗͟͟ͅͅt̸̓̿ͪͣͮ̽͑ͧ͛ͭͧ̾ͥ҉̨̙̙̱̰̠̭̙͚͇̠͍͇̝̕͠h̡͆͑̿ͥͬͯͭ͌̄̚̚͏̸̢̩̝̙͟ͅa̲͔͈̙̻͔͙͇̰̯̮̻͋̋̾ͤ̿̇͟͝͡͠͝t̛̰̪̖̥̝̻͈̲̀̋ͩ̒̓̏͗ͦ̃̿͐̌̃̒̏ͨ̋ ̴̻̭̣͔̣̳̦̲͙̣̹̘͒̄͒ͩ͒̑͐͂͋̏ͦ́ͣ͛͐̓ͨͮͬ́͢͜͜a̷̢̢͍͎̭͓̺̘̬͎̙̬̖͍̭͇̰̓ͧ̐́͆̋ͥ̊̒̕͢b̸̧̗̥̘̜͓̱͚̞̰͍͍̠̟̼̣̥͗̾ͬ̌ͩͫ͑̔ͮ̾̀̐ͤ͑̽̾͐͌͒͟ͅȏ̸̘͍̜̩̼̯̱̭̄ͮ̃̿ͤ̓ų̭̦͙̪̭̤͔̳̝̩̓ͦ̌̚̚͘ͅt̡͇̠̬̰͓͔͍̞̙̙̘̜̗͕́͗̄̽ͭ͜ ̧̛̛͎͍̳̼̱͓̟̘͉̳̣̳ͧͦͩ͋̎͌͝͝ͅ5̸̰̠̗̯̘͉̰͕̻͍̭͍ͬ̈́͊͗͆̈ͥͤ̑ͣ̍ͬͮͬ̏̀͡0̵̡̝͉̬͎̪͈̻͙̞̣̗̘͎̲̳̺̓̈́͌ͦͬ̀́͝%̷̺̘̹͕̩̬̣̝̘͔̮̞̯͍͉̟͈͗̍ͮ̑͌͛̃͐̇̌͆̽͒ ̵̴̶̺̲̗̪͉͍̰͕̖͎͇̥͓̥̯͓̐͌̋͋̒̌̐̐́͜ǒ̟̖̙̜̯̭̩ͮͤͮ̓͛ͩͬ̀͟ͅf̴͈̦̺̘͉̭͚̹̠͓̹͙̝͕̆ͩ͗ͪ̔ͣͩͪ̄̑ͫ̀ͅ ̴̶̸̯͙̰̤͓͎ͥ̑̒ͭ̀͜p̴̢͕͔͎̜̦͊̈́͐̒͋͛ͤͦ̃̄͋̐̈́̍ͤ̆ͤͨ́́͝ę̞͎̦̣̪̼̹͚̒ͩ̋ͦͬ̑̏͌ͥͨ͒̇͐ͮ̀̀ȏ̧̗͚̦̭̳̘͖̯͙̱̼̪ͨ̐͐̔͒̅̊͋̊̀́̊̓͛̀ͅpͨͮ̇ͦͦͪ̕͞҉̴͈̰̯̻̩̘̞̥̹ļ̶̍͛͑̐̋̆ͭ͐̈́͊͑ͥ̑̈̀́̚҉̜̳̱̹̣̼̘͕̬͓̻̤̟̝̫͈ͅͅͅẽ̾̿̿͒̀ͭͮͨ̒̃̍͛ͩͮ҉̸̢̢̜̯̙̪͔̰̫̻̥̘͜ ̓̂̆̉̿ͧ̈́̓̾ͩͭ̑̈́̓̽҉҉͈̪̻͔̩̥̪̱̙̤͙͚̹̰̤̯̖̺̕oͦ̆̽ͣ̄̿̑ͭ̃̏̄͏̴̞̘͇͚̲̜͓̮̖͈̻͈͉̳̕ṇ̲̠̞̓̏͋̔ͣ̔ͪ̒͌̽̀͘͝ ͆̓ͤ̕҉̵̴͎͎̦̱̥̦̫̺͉͓̬̫̥͜t̒ͨ̑ͥ̍ͭ͗ͪ͂͊̇ͮ̈ͭͥ̌̚͏͏̡̨̨͔̙̻͈͍̭̪̜̪̺̖̪̲h̷̡̨̬͎̭̟͙̤̙̖̹ͦ̂ͣͬ͟è͙͓̝͖̰̜̙͚̝͕̼̞̾̎ͫͮ͋̏ͣ̾̉ͭ̇ͪͦ́ͨͤ̂̈̕͜͢͝ ̴͕̻̫̬̪͉̞͛ͤ̒̊ͨ̽̽ͩ̑i̋ͭ̎͌͏̛̜͙̬̖̪͍̣̻̰̗̭̯̝͓̀ñ̸̪̜̞̗̙̳̫͇͕͔̭̱̠̔͊ͬ̔ͫ̚͟͡ͅt̨̛̄̌ͫ̉ͨͬͬ̃̐̄̌̓͆͊̚҉̥͚̼̣̥̖͙̻̹̻͜é̡̡̳̘̘̦͕̲̯̭̰̻̪̻ͮ́̅͑̐͐ͣ͋̆ͪͪrͧ̔͗͑̆͗͑ͭ͜͡҉͈̪͍̤̠̠͖̫͔͉̦̲͟ͅn̴̿ͪͦͦ̊̏͒̒ͩͧͬͧ̾̀͐̿͏̵̧̯̰̹͎̮̭͉̻͇̪̞̯͉͓̱̞͙͡e̅ͫ̆̂̂ͦͭ̄ͤ̾͒͞҉̷̸͕̙̬̯͍̳̰͙̹̠͓͎̳̠̳̲̗t̷̡͕̩̘̩̘͖͉̺̺̩̮̹̅̂̔̐ͧ̋ ̴͋̋̒͊̂̍ͮͬͩ͆̎͡͏̦̰̼̲̤̯͓͔̠̳̮͇̯̝̲͙̖f̰̻̙̏͒̂͛͊̐ͮ̒ͦ̋ͥͫ͒͆͆́́̚ͅa̶̷̬͙͕͖̫ͩ̈͑͐̔̃ͨ̊̒̂̽͆͛ͭ̏ͨ̀͝k̴̊̇̾̎̈́̑̀̓̊̉͛̋̈͡҉҉͚͓̹̗͈́e̶̟̟̦̲͕̳̦̗̼̊͊͋̐ͧ̓ͦ̏̇ͤͣͩͧͭ̚͞ͅͅ ̵̢͓̙̖̣͔̲͈̬̜̺̰͓͚̗̘͙̩̓̾̆͂̍́ͮ̊̾ͯ̚̕͝t̷͒͆̏͑ͤͥ̃̎͗ͭͤ͛ͩ̅̒͘͡҉̼͍͇̫ḧ̸̴̢͍͇̳̬͔̯͇͍̙́̉̎ͬͭ̄͑̑̈̐̈͆͒̒͡é͂͂͗̍ͬͦ̃̎̓ͩ͒ͯ̐̎̔ͨ̿̀̀͘͏̱͚͍̯̜͕̙̺̩́i̡͓̩̲͙̮̜̹̼͇̙͙ͩͦ͊͂̉̂ͬ͗ͥ͋̈̈́͐̏ͪͮ̀͢͠ŗ̛͚̣̪͚̥̖̯̳̺͈̭͉̫̘̮ͮ͌ͭ͊̎ͬͨ̔ͧ̊̈́̆̓ͩ̈̀̓̆̀̚͞ͅ ̷̶̢̄ͬ̓ͮ̄ͭ̒̀̃҉̩̤̻͎͔͙̪̠̭̘ì̞̰͇͇͔̖̱̟͎̩̥̠͚͍̗͚͓̹̓̌ͩ̉̓͛̀̓̏̒́͟͡ͅṋ̶̢̢̛̼̠̥̥͎̟̞̝͎̞̳͎̞̦̋ͪͫ͌̄̃̍͗̍̒ͅͅt͇̲̬̤̮̫̣͎̱̞͍͛̒̓͋ͦ͗ͯ̔͑͊͊͂ͬ̓͘͘͠͡e͎̹̖̻̔ͧ̊̒̉̅ͣ̔̅̽ͪ̾ͮ̇̓ͤ͟͠͠r̵͓̦̳̾ͤ̌̾́̈̏͗̀́̌̚͞ņ͈̮̣̰̼̤̫ͮ͋̆́͌ͦ̀̏͊͜ĕ̴̛̲̖̙̯̺͓͎̮̘̹̳̠̜̫̦̫̭͕͋́̈ͤ̿̋ͥͬ͗ͥ̋́͢͡ẗ̡̫͙͈̲̰̟̖̫̦͎́̓̏̓̾̈̿̇ͯ̋̿͌̔ͪ̍̑́͢.̵ͪ͐ͭͨ͛̅̏̾ͥ́͏̴̮͔̥͖͕̘͖̙̭̗̮̩̺̻̙̦

b̷̶̙̫̱̳̰̞̘̥̩̖͇̮͎͕̯̮̹͆̇̽ͩ̽ͬ͊̒̉ͧ̎ͣ̉ͫ̊̀̚͘t̶̴̡̢̹͙͉͉̺̦͓̟͖̣̤̬͓̬͖̯̲͐̾͐̒̔̐ͧ̌ͩ̉̓͑̑ͮ̀̆̔̊͟ͅw̴̜̙͇̺̗̙͖̻̼̺̹̲̤͓̹̣̓͋ͪ̀̏̏̇͋ͩ͒ͣ͗͐͊̑ͯͧͅͅ ̤̖̺̥̣̘̩̟̫̗̼̰̤̈́͒̎͂̀͘ơ̸̩̠̟̖̪̺̩̩̗͔͉͍̦͕̱̯͖͕ͭ̊ͤ̎̾̌̾̏ͨ̚ǹ̷̨͉̮̗͉̀ͫͪ͋̆̍̍̂ͥͣ͂̓ͦ̆̒ͯͯ͢ͅ ̴̞̳̼̯̭̩͎̬̭̘͓̣̾̀̇ͥ͆ͦͧ͢tͯ́͗͂̐͊͆̾ͧ̓̏ͧͦͫ̚͠҉͏̹̜̤̰ͅh̪̗̱̞͙͕̣̬̯̫͈̞ͩ̊̈͒͊͒̔̓̉͊̊̒́̀͡ͅę͎͓͎̤͚̦̩͚̖̬̗̃ͩ͒̓̒̓͋͒ͬ̚͘ ̛̘̳̺̠̮̟͉̼͓̦̻͍͙̮̟ͬ̔ͦ̏̎̃ͩͩ͗ͭͭ̌ͧ̚̚͘͢ͅ9̵̨̘̝͈̘͂̃̆̎͋ͯ͌ͮͤͪ̌̊̉̿̇ͣ̑̋̚9̶̢͇̞̯̹̹̐̆̎̏̋9̢̛͔͕̲̪̻ͧ̀ͮͯͣ͛̕͘͟9̸̢̰̳̯͖̫͎̰̜̬̼̅̆̄̍ͫ͊̈͂ͯ̓̈̈̾̌͢ͅ9̸̵͖͚͇̬͍̯̱̼̹ͤ͋̾ͮͦ̑̈́̊̈́̚ͅͅ9̟̝̱̥̳͓͔͉̖̜̥͚̈ͥͧ͊ͣ̈ͧͪ͆̒ͮ́̋ͥ͆̚͡͠͝͡͝9̸̲̲̺̮̜̟͈͙̭̞̹̾ͪͮͧͦ͗̓ͭ̀ͪ͌ͬͩ̉̕͝ͅ9̶̵̥̠͉͔͈͊ͪ͗ͧͩͬ̑͒ͬ͐ͨ̾̂̏̃̚9̛̱͎͕͔̠ͭ͒͑͗͊ͧ͗͗͘͢9̢̢̛̰̻̝͈ͮ̀ͨͦ̂ͬ̎́͗9̴̢̘͓͚͈̝̺͓̖̟̳̖̳͎̫̆̅̄̾͊ͅ ̶̢̼̭̝̲̹̯͎̞̥̬̲͖̑͛̑ͮ̌̆ͯ̎͟͝c̾̽̍́͏̧̳̤̲̘̟̭̯͕̫̳̬͍͙͠ͅḧ̸͉̞͕̣̣̘̖͍̙̳̥̞̗̯̘̺̙̐͗̃̽ͫ́̋̅͑̀̚͘͢͜ͅa̶̼̰̤̖ͩͧ̓ͫ̒͋̄͂̾̚͘͠͝p̡ͦͦ̉ͯ͌̓͐̾͒ͣ̀҉̵̖̦̺̠̜͉͖̜̙̞̳̬̙͞t̵̶̴̥̳̠̻̞̖̊̓ͦ̑͑̇ê̷̡̤̖̻̺̯̳̘̘̣̪͔̖͒͊̔̈ͨ͗ͨͤͪͬ̚͢͡r̩̰̪̜̜͎̜̥̅ͯ̈͛̒̕͞ ͗͆̌̾́̌̉͑̂҉̙̗̦̯̺̪̬͖̱̣͉̭̯̮͉̼͓̯͠w̵̰̼̲̟͎̱̼͍͓̘̝͇͍̲͉̹̗̙͒̊͐̓͛ͧͥ͠͠ͅḩ̵̛̩͍͖͈̝̦͖̤̠̰͎̅ͣ̏ͭ̌̾̓ͪ́̔̔̔̆͌̓̔͘i̢̭̭͔͔͚̦̥̙͔͉̬͇̱̫͆ͩͥ͐̃ͫͬ͌͒́͑ͪ͢c̨̠̤̭̩͔͕̳̲̯̤͚̪̲ͮ̔͌̋̾̓̑ͦ̾͋͛̑̊̾͋͠͝h̸̶̸̨͂͒̅ͩ̑̌́͏̞̲͉̤̻̞̗̱̘̜̟͖̼ ̌̽̓͊ͯͤ͊̓͌ͨͣͧ̋͒ͨ̚͏̢̖̰͕̖͔̼̹̣̘̬̟̹͙̭̭̫͚́m͓̻̳̖͉̟̼̯͕̫̺̱̫̻ͪͮ͑͂̏́͒ͤ̔͗̌̆͐̾̚͟͝͞áͥ͗͑̈͆͑̅̓ͦ͑ͥͧ̿҉̸̰̖͕̪͇̙̥̺͓̱͈̥̜ņ̧̓̉ͮ̑́ͥͧͣ̓͋̍̎͢҉͓͔͈̰̟̫̪͙̹͎̞͈̠g̵̨̩̘͎̟̮̗̭ͦ̽̇ͥ̑̉̇̂͛̾ͧ͑̃̌ͬͤͪ̓͋͘͠ͅą̡̠̻̯̹̹̞̟̺͇̠̦͌ͩ͐̔ͫ̎͋̇͂ͧ̍ͦ͂̾̚͢ ̷̰̩͚̰̼͈̳̘͔̱̹͈̟͕̭͙̙̎̈́̈́̋̐́͘̕ͅi̷̡͚̲̭͉̖̪͔͖͇̭̥̼̞̣͎̭̍̉̂̒͐̀̒̇͒͘s̸̛̈ͥͫ͌̆̋̎́̒̎̏̔̓̋ͨ̍̏̚͘҉̦͔̠̰͔̬̙ ̵̧͔̲̫͍̤̟͇̬̹̣͙̰̖̭ͧ̔͋̽͌ͨi̸͍̝̖͉̙͎͉͕̭̣̥̥̪̙͍͇̯̐͐̿̒͑ͫ̀͢t̴͎̦̝̟̗̙̙͕͙̼̼͈̫̩̑̿͑̆ͦ̋͗͋̌̌̋ͬ̀̕͡?̐ͭͧ͏̧̛͏̣̬̻͕̲͚̜̼̮̘̣͍̘͚̰̥͓̘ ̛̘̳̺̠̮̟͉̼͓̦̻͍͙̮̟ͬ̔ͦ̏̎̃ͩͩ͗ͭͭ̌ͧ̚̚͘͢ͅ9̵̨̘̝͈̘͂̃̆̎͋ͯ͌ͮͤͪ̌̊̉̿̇ͣ̑̋̚9̶̢͇̞̯̹̹̐̆̎̏̋9̢̛͔͕̲̪̻ͧ̀ͮͯͣ͛̕͘͟9̸̢̰̳̯͖̫͎̰̜̬̼̅̆̄̍ͫ͊̈͂ͯ̓̈̈̾̌͢ͅ9̸̵͖͚͇̬͍̯̱̼̹ͤ͋̾ͮͦ̑̈́̊̈́̚ͅͅ9̟̝̱̥̳͓͔͉̖̜̥͚̈ͥͧ͊ͣ̈ͧͪ͆̒ͮ́̋ͥ͆̚͡͠͝͡͝9̸̲̲̺̮̜̟͈͙̭̞̹̾ͪͮͧͦ͗̓ͭ̀ͪ͌ͬͩ̉̕͝ͅ9̶̵̥̠͉͔͈͊ͪ͗ͧͩͬ̑͒ͬ͐ͨ̾̂̏̃̚9̛̱͎͕͔̠ͭ͒͑͗͊ͧ͗͗͘͢9̢̢̛̰̻̝͈ͮ̀ͨͦ̂ͬ̎́͗9̴̢̘͓͚͈̝̺͓̖̟̳̖̳͎̫̆̅̄̾͊ͅ ̶̢̼̭̝̲̹̯͎̞̥̬̲͖̑͛̑ͮ̌̆ͯ̎͟͝c̾̽̍́͏̧̳̤̲̘̟̭̯͕̫̳̬͍͙͠ͅḧ̸͉̞͕̣̣̘̖͍̙̳̥̞̗̯̘̺̙̐͗̃̽ͫ́̋̅͑̀̚͘͢͜ͅa̶̼̰̤̖ͩͧ̓ͫ̒͋̄͂̾̚͘͠͝p̡ͦͦ̉ͯ͌̓͐̾͒ͣ̀҉̵̖̦̺̠̜͉͖̜̙̞̳̬̙͞t̵̶̴̥̳̠̻̞̖̊̓ͦ̑͑̇ê̷̡̤̖̻̺̯̳̘̘̣̪͔̖͒͊̔̈ͨ͗ͨͤͪͬ̚͢͡r̩̰̪̜̜͎̜̥̅ͯ̈͛̒̕͞ ͗͆̌̾́̌̉͑̂҉̙̗̦̯̺̪̬͖̱̣͉̭̯̮͉̼͓̯͠w̵̰̼̲̟͎̱̼͍͓̘̝͇͍̲͉̹̗̙͒̊͐̓͛ͧͥ͠͠ͅḩ̵̛̩͍͖͈̝̦͖̤̠̰͎̅ͣ̏ͭ̌̾̓ͪ́̔̔̔̆͌̓̔͘i̢̭̭͔͔͚̦̥̙͔͉̬͇̱̫͆ͩͥ͐̃ͫͬ͌͒́͑ͪ͢c̨̠̤̭̩͔͕̳̲̯̤͚̪̲ͮ̔͌̋̾̓̑ͦ̾͋͛̑̊̾͋͠͝h̸̶̸̨͂͒̅ͩ̑̌́͏̞̲͉̤̻̞̗̱̘̜̟͖̼ ̌̽̓͊ͯͤ͊̓͌ͨͣͧ̋͒ͨ̚͏̢̖̰͕̖͔̼̹̣̘̬̟̹͙̭̭̫͚́m͓̻̳̖͉̟̼̯͕̫̺̱̫̻ͪͮ͑͂̏́͒ͤ̔͗̌̆͐̾̚͟͝͞áͥ͗͑̈͆͑̅̓ͦ͑ͥͧ̿҉̸̰̖͕̪͇̙̥̺͓̱͈̥̜ņ̧̓̉ͮ̑́ͥͧͣ̓͋̍̎͢҉͓͔͈̰̟̫̪͙̹͎̞͈̠g̵̨̩̘͎̟̮̗̭ͦ̽̇ͥ̑̉̇̂͛̾ͧ͑̃̌ͬͤͪ̓͋͘͠ͅą̡̠̻̯̹̹̞̟̺͇̠̦͌ͩ͐̔ͫ̎͋̇͂ͧ̍ͦ͂̾̚͢ ̷̰̩͚̰̼͈̳̘͔̱̹͈̟͕̭͙̙̎̈́̈́̋̐́͘̕ͅi̷̡͚̲̭͉̖̪͔͖͇̭̥̼̞̣͎̭̍̉̂̒͐̀̒̇͒͘s̸̛̈ͥͫ͌̆̋̎́̒̎̏̔̓̋ͨ̍̏̚͘҉̦͔̠̰͔̬̙ ̵̧͔̲̫͍̤̟͇̬̹̣͙̰̖̭ͧ̔͋̽͌ͨi̸͍̝̖͉̙͎͉͕̭̣̥̥̪̙͍͇̯̐͐̿̒͑ͫ̀͢t̴͎̦̝̟̗̙̙͕͙̼̼͈̫̩̑̿͑̆ͦ̋͗͋̌̌̋ͬ̀̕͡?̐ͭͧ͏̧̛͏̣̬̻͕̲͚̜̼̮̘̣͍̘͚̰̥͓̘

official-test-manga

Double-page supporter
Me and the boys leaving area 51 with a non stick skillet that actually doesn't stick.

Users who are viewing this thread