Official "Test" Manga

Power Uploader
I still don’t get how this manga got it’s place in my follow list... And also, it automatically rated itself... WTF...
But, still... truly a masterpiece... MUST read manga for everyone...

Dex-chan lover
Ugh. Nothing starts perfect. If a publisher was willing to pick it up, there would literally be no reason to post it on mangadex.

I think it’s fine to have it here. Lots of other people already posted their original series. Keep drawing, writing and improving. 😤

i can't tell if everyone in this comment section is joking or not

Fed-Kun's army
10/10
It's sad that it's on hiatus now. I'll be here waiting for it to start back up!

I wonder if this series will get an adaptation!

Just letting people know that this series is available for free on WEBTOON. And is currently updated to chapter 36.

@Greenperson47 The version on WEBTOON is censored so much that at times you can only read half the chapter. Eriae's other's story Limerence (which I'll be uploading very soon) gets hit with censorship so hard that there are a few chapters that were never uploaded to WEBTOON due to them being reported and flagged for erotic content.

Dex-chan lover
im not sure this is interesting or not
but since its yuri, might as well trying

Contributor
korinna.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah, nothing more relaxing than the endless sea, peaceful and calm. The unending deep that could be filled with horrifying monsters wishing to partake in eating your legs and than the rest... actually never mind I hate the sea.

Dex-chan lover
@LordBeerus
Hmm.. I'm assuming it was you that created this title page, because so far, I see nothing that hits MD criteria for that red H tag...

@phoenix_eD I didn't create the page. And I put the red H tag to be on the safe side due to how erotic and full on the nudity and sex can be in several chapters.

I could perhaps take it down if it the comic doesn't necessitate the red H tag, but because of my rank, I can't make any edits to the core information of my upload.

soooooo.... took a peek at the author’s insta, then clicked the link to the Patreon.

https://instagram.com/eriae.insta?igshid=1lknktgztjafi

https://www.patreon.com/eriae

Most recent post (locked to patreons, but title visible) is asking for it not to be reposted, and to be taken down.

oshit was reading a chapter and suddenly they're all gone

edit: Just saw the comment below, rip.

Users who are viewing this thread