Offline Meeting with A Tall Jirai Kei Girl - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

THEY LOOK LIKE THEY'RE GONNA BURST OPEN

Contributor
I feel like we're going beyond just "tall" and getting close to minor giantess territory with that perspective on the beer mug. Not saying that's a bad thing, however.

If her shirt is slowly bursting open that wouldn't be the first button to go. And it's still attached. Did she undo that button on purpose?
:pepehmm:

Dex-chan lover
I feel like we're going beyond just "tall" and getting close to minor giantess territory with that perspective on the beer mug. Not saying that's a bad thing, however.

If her shirt is slowly bursting open that wouldn't be the first button to go. And it's still attached. Did she undo that button on purpose?
:pepehmm:
Exactly what I came here to say, does the author simply have no concept of what a tall person look like or what? They don't dwarf people like that unless they're Space Marines.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly what I came here to say, does the author simply have no concept of what a tall person look like or what? They don't dwarf people like that unless they're Space Marines
She's almost shaq sized, she dwarfs normal things, it really be that they are kinda mini giants sized irl
bf7ee-16657301699434-1920.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Oof... It must take a lot of time and money find clothes that fit her size.

Dex-chan lover
Oof... It must take a lot of time and money find clothes that fit her size.
At that height, and considering it's Japan, it goes beyond time and money. Even on western countries she'd have a hard time finding fitting women clothes. All she'd be able to find is very generic and nondescript things. And hyperspecific fashions like that? Forget it.
It's either custom tailored clothing or bust. Either she's rich enough to just do so all the time, or learned how to sew herself so she makes her own clothes of whatever she wants to wear.
And let's not even talk about shoes.

Users who are viewing this thread