Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 32 - Yutaka-kun and Mokuri-san

Dex-chan lover
Gotta be some decent sharpness to those legs to just pop a big ass balloon like that. Acupuncture scene when?

I've still got my appendages crossed her childhood friend will come back after all this, but I suppose not until after our MCs get a long-awaited festival notdate ? :glee:
There are actually tiny claws in a spider's legs to help them get around, spin webs, and have better grip on their prey, so Mokuri effortlessly popping that big balloon wouldn't be out of the question for her.

And I don't know about the childhood friend coming back, but once she sees her friend putting up spider web-related art again as that new display will surely spread through the inter-web (not sorry for the pun) like wildfire, she'll surely see that her friend is doing well without her, and that will satisfy her enough.

Dex-chan lover
Yutaka saved the balloon and the Spider Girl's feelings. Man is simply goated in the sauce like that

Contributor
Fun fact, there was actually a gap between pages 10 & 11, meaning they wouldn't stitch together properly.
So @stupid_chris redrew stuff so we could have a nice clean spread page.

znBIp1w.gif
oh hey, I know that! The gap is for physical volumes, which indicates where the middle would be. That way you could arrange the pages so you don’t get something like

zhzhuij5psua1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I know Tsumiki held off on saving Yutaka for spidergirl's sake, but part of me also likes the idea (though I do not approve) that Tsumiki held off to get Yutaka to fall for her more Suspension Bridge effect-style

Dex-chan lover
I know Tsumiki held off on saving Yutaka for spidergirl's sake, but part of me also likes the idea (though I do not approve) that Tsumiki held off to get Yutaka to fall for her more Suspension Bridge effect-style
she aint that smart though (i wish that was her intention)

Users who are viewing this thread