Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 35 - Club Activities with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
She'd make a good pair with Senga lol

Though I like Senga and Sugimi pair more :x

Dex-chan lover
shMAzzH.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Calm down everyone, so far everyone has been quite wholesome. Remember how it started with the vampire and how is going?
Just give time to unveil more of the character

Dex-chan lover
Our boy just wants to be happy!
Don’t corrupt our innocent summer child!
Although it might help advance the romance plot between our OTP so I’m ok with her turning up.

Thanks for the translation Emergency Tsumiki Committee

Dex-chan lover
Well this girl just through multiple flags up at once. A "promise" with Tsumiki, a desire for Yutaka to "fall in love" with her, and the odd nature of having a succubus at a school. Though I suppose it's the counterpoint to how popular the vampire boy is with the girls.

Of course the cuteness earlier about Tsumiki being embarrassed about her sweat but enjoying his was the biggest highlight.

Dex-chan lover
So what you’re gonna do now Tsumiki? Another predator is aiming for your prey :smugnako:

I'm betting that he's going to get too nervous and overthink her comment and ignore the spell.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird to remember the only reason the Japanese became obsessed with succubus is cus one western guy at capcom suggested making Morrigan from Darkstalkers a succubus instead of a vampire and it all snowballed from there.

Fed-Kun's army
Haha I got confused for a moment, I didn't expect a Waluigi meme from a group other than Moe & friends!
As usual, thanks for the chapter! :)
(Also I'm sure the new girl is just gonna help Yutaka better understand his feelings (towards Tsumiki). I'd like to see her meet Senga, though)

Dex-chan lover
Guuuys guuuyys guuuyys! chill! chill!
Y'all getting way too worked up~

Inhale deeply*
BEGONE SUCCUBUS!!!

Jokes aside, whoa a werewolf has a history with a succubus? They had a deal? Pique me curious

Dex-chan lover
I don't hate the character but I really do just want one of these manga to have a relationship advance without introducing a rival out of nowhere. At least make it a pre-existing character...
I'm sure the fanbase will act as batshit unhinged about the Succubus as they did Vampire boy. Surely.
No no surely they will have a level-headed reaction and understand what's going on without several explanatory chapters catering to them after the fact! :aquadrink:

Contributor
Romance between the main couple didn't even start, and we already get a love rival... just why...

Contributor
Ohohohohohoho....

People are already getting worked up over this succubus taking an interest in our MC, but where people see an instigating thot, I see a much-needed kickstart. After all, what better incentive for Tsumiki to start acknowledging her feelings than the idea of someone stepping on on what's 'hers'?

All the better that Tsumiki and the succubus appear to know each other. I say bring it on, I'm grabbing the popcorn.
That is a nuanced and mature take, which means that it doesn’t belong here.

ME WHEN NTR

rage-insane.gif

BOTTOM TEXT

Users who are viewing this thread