Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 35 - Club Activities with Tsumiki-san

Dex-chan lover
Ohohohohohoho....

People are already getting worked up over this succubus taking an interest in our MC, but where people see an instigating thot, I see a much-needed kickstart. After all, what better incentive for Tsumiki to start acknowledging her feelings than the idea of someone stepping on on what's 'hers'?

All the better that Tsumiki and the succubus appear to know each other. I say bring it on, I'm grabbing the popcorn.
Exactly what I was thinking! I hope her appearance acts as a catalyst for Tsumiki and Yutaka, given that the latter is already actively aware of his feelings for the former. It seems hinted-at that Tsumiki might be aware of her feelings too...maybe not as readily or consciously though.

I forget which chapter prior also had this contrast, but the gap between her being so "aloof" and carefree yet being embarrassed/concerned about Yutaka being able to smell the sweat on her jacket is chef's kiss (I mean, she also straight up sniffed it after he wore it). Love that fluff.

Ultimately, this story is fiction (duh) so worrying about the new girl getting destructively in the way, when the main ship will obviously get together anyway, is pretty ridiculous. Also grabbing my popcorn!

Dex-chan lover
Try all the tricks you want, harlot. But rest assured they will all fail, for my man is UNCORRUPTABLE and his heart is pure!

Jokes aside, he already didn't simp for her and genuinely helped her with the bug just to help her. She already knows he's different.

Dex-chan lover
Getting the attention of a succ, a classic blunder. Although she seems like an alright girl, she probably likes the fact he doesn't worship her.
Also looks like someone's getting a little sniff-sniff

Ohohohohohoho....

People are already getting worked up over this succubus taking an interest in our MC, but where people see an instigating thot, I see a much-needed kickstart. After all, what better incentive for Tsumiki to start acknowledging her feelings than the idea of someone stepping on on what's 'hers'?

All the better that Tsumiki and the succubus appear to know each other. I say bring it on, I'm grabbing the popcorn.
Exactly! This is exactly what we need for the ship to get some wind in its sails.

Dex-chan lover
Once again just like the vampire. School / goverment doesn't really give a fuck if bunch of non-humans go around mindcontrol people? This doesn't look as wholesome as they try to make it to be imo. I would never send my child to one of these.

On topic though, i think she will quickly come to understand that Yutaka's brain works different. This is the story of him finding his feelings after all. Love is one of them so her power won't work on him. This also works against Tsumiki though but that's not neccesaryly a bad thing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread