Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 37 - Yumenaka-senpai y la adivinación

Dex-chan lover
Se jodieron los que pensaban que la súcubo iba a respetar la relación de Tsumiki y Yutaka.

Ella sabe que a Tsumiki le gusta a Yutaka, y con todo y eso está intentando a seducir a Yutaka. No le importo un carajo si era el querido de su amiga Tsumiki. :meguuusad:
Cuando quieres decirles que se equivocaron pero los demas no hablan español :dogkek:

Se jodieron los que pensaban que la súcubo iba a respetar la relación de Tsumiki y Yutaka.

Ella sabe que a Tsumiki le gusta a Yutaka, y con todo y eso está intentando a seducir a Yutaka. No le importo un carajo si era el querido de su amiga Tsumiki. :meguuusad:
Y yo sigo en la misma de siempre. Si no estan saliendo, no son novios, no se han comprometldo, ni nada de eso. Por que nadie puede enamorarse de Yutaka?

Btw, dices que ella no respeta la relacion que tienen, pero claramente le pregunto como se sentia y Tsumiki no fue capaz de decirle que le ama, es por eso que ella fue al ataque y termino cayendo por el.

Aunque lo mas comico pasa en que ella le pregunto a Tsumiki como se siente con el, pero creo que no pregunto si el ama a Tsumiki, que es lo mas probable.

Tengo honestsmente ls teoria de que sus ojos no seducen a la persona sobre ella misma, sino sobre la persona que mas les agrada a esas personas honestamente y como ella se esfuerza por ser buena con todos. Por eso todos "caen" por ella, mientras que Tsumiki o evita sus ojos o ya tiene de favorito a Yutaka y viceversa.

Group Leader
these spanish comment sections are way chiller than the english ones
I don't speak spanish but I like to come in here and feel the vibe before we release the english one just to compare, not gonna lie.

English release coming this weekend (hopefully), Alexis pls stop releasing so fast we can't keep up ;_;

I don't speak spanish but I like to come in here and feel the vibe before we release the english one just to compare, not gonna lie.

English release coming this weekend (hopefully), Alexis pls stop releasing so fast we can't keep up ;_;
Their speed is amazing, where do they get the raws from anyhow? The official raws under mangadex are also technically behind haha

Group Leader
Their speed is amazing, where do they get the raws from anyhow? The official raws under mangadex are also technically behind haha
Raws release weekly in Shonen Sunday, the same magazine as other popular series like Frieren, Tonikaku Kawaii, or Komi-san. Both of us get our raws directly from said magazine.

Those raws then get uploaded to Sunday Webry, the official digital raws site, the following week. So it's not that Alexis gets the raws extra early through some illegal dark magic, but more like the site itself is always a week late.

Our English scan turnaround is a few days to a week longer than the Spanish translation mostly because we redo all the sfx and whatnot, but also cause most of us work on other series too.

Still, the fact that Alexis does everything mainly by themself is incredible. I wouldn't personally be able to match that speed.

Group Leader
Raws release weekly in Shonen Sunday, the same magazine as other popular series like Frieren, Tonikaku Kawaii, or Komi-san. Both of us get our raws directly from said magazine.

Those raws then get uploaded to Sunday Webry, the official digital raws site, the following week. So it's not that Alexis gets the raws extra early through some illegal dark magic, but more like the site itself is always a week late.

Our English scan turnaround is a few days to a week longer than the Spanish translation mostly because we redo all the sfx and whatnot, but also cause most of us work on other series too.

Still, the fact that Alexis does everything mainly by themself is incredible. I wouldn't personally be able to match that speed.
I really admire the work you do redrawing and translating all the SFX and stuff. You can totally see the effort and love you put into it.

We actually do dark magic stuff and have a personal T-2000 series Terminator to time travel daily so he can bring us early copies of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread