Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou - Ch. 38 - First Job with Tsumiki-san

Group Leader
I wanted to make a joke in the credits page about the snipe attempt, something along the lines of "Swiper no Swiping" but sniping. But tbh that's too low hanging fruit even for me. :shamihuh:

So instead you get my brainrot Roman Roman-chan. I'm not sure whether to be sorry or not, I've been waiting to make this joke since forever :haa:

Either way, let's hope Yutaka crosses a line sooner than later. What line? We'll never know :meguusmug:

Group Leader
SHE'S PRACTICALLY TELLING YOU YUTAKA COME ON!!!!
Nqj0rVN.png

Dex-chan lover
Awoo Detective Agency on the case! :salute:

Fun chapter, and good for distracting us from succ-chan (kinda feels like the author doesn't quite know what to do with her yet). Is the yeti actually Roman's favorite? Seems like a lot of work for any run of the mill friend. With that said, the igloo-snowman looks... hungry :worry:

I'm gonna...skip on the warm hole jokes and just note how adorable it is that Tsumiki is literally making a home for both of them :glee:

Group Leader
Did another group upload this chapter before already? Where did their one go?

Dex-chan lover
Wait so, this chapter that was posted a few days ago and then deleted was from another group? I managed to read it but a few minutes later it disappeared.

Group Leader
Did another group upload this chapter before already? Where did their one go?
Wait so, this chapter that was posted a few days ago and then deleted was from another group? I managed to read it but a few minutes later it disappeared.

There was another release that was out for a few hours a few days ago.

A random guy did a rather "quick and dirty" MTL from Spanish to English based on AlexisDayo's Spanish translation that was out a bit earlier. Seems he took it down after getting some backlash in the comments. People got him to redirect his energy to other similar series without active teams working on em.

That release had nothing to do with us, we're continuing to scanlate Tsumiki as normal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread