Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Ch. 38 - The First Task With Tsumiki-San

Dex-chan lover
Welp I wondered why page 12 had spanish words on the sign, but yeah it makes sense now...

Dex-chan lover
Meh, y'all could just use that nice ignore function MD gives you, yeah?

Supporter
Good work, just this manga has a constant scanlation group as is. Perhaps you could scanlate Ookami-kun wa Hayakawa-san ni Katenai instead?
It's gag comedy about werewolf who are cute dogs instead of terrifying beasts!
1000-F-568082094-1xv-Et1c-P2n-XHa-Ee5-HH1-Do-Pn-Xwz-Ovny-Jo-Copy.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Sniped. Im still working on the redraws atm.

Thanks for your work! Take your time! I literally stopped reading because I was like, "Why is the TL so much worse than usual?" then I realized it wasn't by the group.

(Turns out blocking a user also filters out their uploads, so an easy way to filter snipers)

Dex-chan lover
I was halfway through reading this before I noticed that quality wasn't right. (I didn't notice the different group uploading it)

Dex-chan lover
Why snipe with an MTL? This is noticeably bad in comparison to the established scanning group.

Shame on you.

Dex-chan lover
The rabid fan's dilemma: do you read the bad TL, hoping that they don't get view numbers off MD and feel validated by their shenanigans, or do you chew your fingernails down to the nubbins waiting for your fav group that you trust and respect to release? :wtf:
(yes, I know I could probably find raws, but I'm an English only kinda rabid)

Edit: I'm definitely waiting for ETC, btw.

Fed-Kun's army
Had to drop this halfway. I just cant understand the gibberish. Gonna wait for the proper TL group to upload

Users who are viewing this thread