Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Tsumiki's House

Aggregator gang
This got similar vibes to The Girl I Like Forgot Her Glasses. That's good since the former is about to end

Dex-chan lover
i really hate when the other students idolize the girl so much.

Dex-chan lover
Flagrant violation of child welfare laws and obligatory school attendanceView attachment 182

Technically no? Japanese schools have a "right to education" in that up to middle school it can be free, they do not necessarily need to attend if the child does not want too. High school is completely voluntary but not part of that right to education as well, but tends to be more expensive with schools and why the students normally pay for lunch. (Middle and Elementary provide lunch)

Dex-chan lover
Yutaka on monday:

just don't tell them
just don't say anything to the fanclub
"hey Yutaka, how was her house?"
"she smells fine... aww shit :worry: "
"... :finnawoke: "

Dex-chan lover
As someone who played WoD.
I'm just happy to see a werewolf here in their crinos form.

Last edited:
Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Romani ite domum!

ftfy
"Werewolves they go the awoo?"

Now this manga can fill the void Ruri Dragon has left in my heart
My brain while reading this: "This is that half-dragon girl mango, but with an additional viewpoint character". And it's still on hiatus. :meguuusad:

From someone who played WoD.
I'm just happy to see a werewolf here in their crinos form.
And yet Yutaka did not go mad from the sight. Dude has some dots in Willpower. :korone:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Seriously, is this by the 'The girl I like forgot her glasses' guy? The art style is near identical.
You can check the author from the title page, i checked quickly and it doesnt seems like this guy made that manga

Dex-chan lover
oh shit our mc is fucking a real one lmao immense respect for actually going in on the greeting lmao

Users who are viewing this thread