Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Tsumiki-san and Lunch

Dex-chan lover
yes, we wouldn't add something to the raws if it wasn't there
I7Pwj6U.png

Edit: fuck you maibi you clout chasing rat
Sensei should have done this way for the slow kids drooling all over the toys in the back

lLhUtpB.png

Dex-chan lover
Then the author should make a series focusing it's story and marketing on that.
Yes, that series already exists and it's called Beastars and yes, this author wouldn't be able to equal that series in a thousand years, but it can be done.
If you read the raws or the other translation -which is good enough, btw- you'll see that the point of the series is very clearly NOT to delve into these differences, but to depict a girl with furry ears and tail basically going about her life and being charismatic about it.

Edit: By the way, the whole "different species' culture" theory is debunked in the manga itself,
since Tsumiki is proven to be immune to Senga's charming powers
. The author played a stupid game in leaking out his NTR fetish and earned a stupid prize.
They did do that. That is literally what the very first chapter of this series was talking about. The very SECOND page of this series talks about "a diverse couple WEAVING A NEW NORMAL" Literally teh series tells you on the SECOND PAGE it's about nonstandard values.

you naive belived anything author cook just because he drop "it is different culture" they have diffent value than human.
Please ! if author really put that much thought behind it and thing actually have realistic sense, then you would get some basic logic thing take into account like infection or disease. The mouth is carry quite many germ, yo.
and you don't need human value to not letting stranger touching you, even freaking animal don't do that.

Do humans do this thing called kissing? Without causing out breaks of infection? Yes do you know why? Because saliva? Does the vampire have saliva? probably. Would that stop infection? It would likely greatly reduce it, especially since humans also have this thing called white blood cells. Does that knowledge need to be explained? It shouldn't be it's common knowledge to anyone who has even the most basic biology classes.

ASs for strangers touching you? There are HUMANS IN THE REAL WORLD who are super touchy and have no problem with touching or being touched even by strangers. That is not a species thing that is an upbringing thing.

Dex-chan lover
I thought people were talking about some pointless controversy about another group translating this.
Then I noticed how many comments the first translation has.
Then I read this chapter...

Don't know if he imagining himself being "cucked" is "good" or "bad", but it was a bit unexpected that Tsukimi accept to give him blood. I thought that because of her warewolf nature she would be not only immune to his vampire magic, she would also be a bit hostile, but actually she just feels normally about vampires.

ah yes, the chapter that ruined the series for alot of people. i love her flashing him the neck at very end, and it breaking yutaka even more lol as if his imagination wasnt enough

I don't understand who and why a chapter like this can "ruin" anything, specially the "romance", to anyone.
From the first chapter wasn't clear that Tsukimi isn't a "Yamato Nadeshiko" type of character? That she is just a "normal" person? If you think about it her reaction is more similar to what a real human being would have than to a manga character.

Edit: By the way, the whole "different species' culture" theory is debunked in the manga itself,
since Tsumiki is proven to be immune to Senga's charming powers
How does this disprove anything??? I think the whole not being affected by the powers thing actually helps support the theory since it is shown that she’s willing to do that.

Aggregator gang
I don't understand who and why a chapter like this can "ruin" anything, specially the "romance", to anyone.
From the first chapter wasn't clear that Tsukimi isn't a "Yamato Nadeshiko" type of character? That she is just a "normal" person? If you think about it her reaction is more similar to what a real human being would have than to a manga character
Because the people bitching are just pissed off their "pure virgin waifu" was "soiled" by someone other than the protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
They did do that. That is literally what the very first chapter of this series was talking about. The very SECOND page of this series talks about "a diverse couple WEAVING A NEW NORMAL" Literally teh series tells you on the SECOND PAGE it's about nonstandard values.

Do humans do this thing called kissing? Without causing out breaks of infection? Yes do you know why? Because saliva? Does the vampire have saliva? probably. Would that stop infection? It would likely greatly reduce it, especially since humans also have this thing called white blood cells. Does that knowledge need to be explained? It shouldn't be it's common knowledge to anyone who has even the most basic biology classes.

ASs for strangers touching you? There are HUMANS IN THE REAL WORLD who are super touchy and have no problem with touching or being touched even by strangers. That is not a species thing that is an upbringing thing.
Read the following chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Read the following chapters.
I have read all of them. I don't know why you think I haven't when i literally pointed out her community is in a cave which is in later chapters. As well as the climbing game. But the later chapters give more evidence that this is trying to point out the differences between other species and humans and how they each have their own different culture. Like the unicorn love chapter. How can you read that chapter and not realize this manga is about "They are not human, they do not think the same, their culture is different."

Dex-chan lover
Sensei should have done this way for the slow kids drooling all over the toys in the back

lLhUtpB.png
Did you ever consider that people found the specter of it being brought up, regardless of it were imaginary or not, unpleasant in and of itself? I remind you this chapter was detested to such a degree in Japan that the author basically had to do huge rewrites to undo it. This was not just a “Mangadex” thing. The author almost assuredly had no idea that people pirating the manga across the ocean were having the same negative reaction they were dealing with domestically.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes. The 'controversial' chapter pussies eat up. All in all your scanlation is really clean. It's great to reread the chapters with your version. ^^

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it makes way more sense for Tsumiki to be as neutral as possible in this chapter, the retcon is good lol

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, it makes way more sense for Tsumiki to be as neutral as possible in this chapter, the retcon is good lol
All the really changed is they drew her expression just before as 'chibi style' instead of serious style. But it's literally the same expression just in different styles.

Dex-chan lover
Did you ever consider that people found the specter of it being brought up, regardless of it were imaginary or not, unpleasant in and of itself? I remind you this chapter was detested to such a degree in Japan that the author basically had to do huge rewrites to undo it. This was not just a “Mangadex” thing. The author almost assuredly had no idea that people pirating the manga across the ocean were having the same negative reaction they were dealing with domestically.
No, because the only people who made such a stinker out of a not so clear panel that takes maybe a couple of reads to understand what's up are the same hentai brained people you see making similar posts in other mangas. We know who they are and they are not to be taken seriously.

Really, if you get so shaken up by this, you have problems. It's a classic situation of log off and touch grass, the manga you read is making you brain mush.

Dex-chan lover
No, because the only people who made such a stinker out of a not so clear panel that takes maybe a couple of reads to understand what's up are the same hentai brained people you see making similar posts in other mangas. We know who they are and they are not to be taken seriously.

Really, if you get so shaken up by this, you have problems. It's a classic situation of log off and touch grass, the manga you read is making you brain mush.
Love this. What really makes me unable to take these people seriously is she isn't even in a relationship with anyone. Let alone is this something relatively minor (because neither of them see it as romantic) but also even if they did, they're both single so they're allowed to do that. Harem protags do worse than this regularly and sometimes even while they're in relationships, but they're dudes and it's played as comic relief so it doesn't matter apparently?

Dex-chan lover
Love this. What really makes me unable to take these people seriously is she isn't even in a relationship with anyone. Let alone is this something relatively minor (because neither of them see it as romantic) but also even if they did, they're both single so they're allowed to do that. Harem protags do worse than this regularly and sometimes even while they're in relationships, but they're dudes and it's played as comic relief so it doesn't matter apparently?
You don't even need to theorize that much about it. If your emotions are attached to the concept of ntr so much you blow out of proportion a misunderstanding like this, dude, it's time to look for an activity that connects you with real people because you spent too much time holed up in your room. Look for a job in a Starbucks or a similar store, I don't know. And be normal. You will look back to this shit and realize how moronic all this drama was.

Dex-chan lover
You don't even need to theorize that much about it. If your emotions are attached to the concept of ntr so much you blow out of proportion a misunderstanding like this, dude, it's time to look for an activity that connects you with real people because you spent too much time holed up in your room. Look for a job in a Starbucks or a similar store, I don't know. And be normal. You will look back to this shit and realize how moronic all this drama was.
Yeah this whole thing made me realize some of those people with the "censor holding hands" trend might have actually ben serious. These kinda people are why people think the anime/manga community is a bunch of incels.

Group Leader
A lot of things have been said already but I've got a minor addition too
I can't help but feel like... going for the neck is a very strange choice--anatomically, it's a weak point, and he's basically a stranger. It'd make much more sense, surely, for her to present him with her arm or something, no? You know, just... some part of her body that isn't a huge weak spot by any kind of logic.

Users who are viewing this thread