Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 1 Ch. 7.5 - Volume 1 Extras

Dex-chan lover
She so...so pure.

riolamistwr71.gif

Dex-chan lover
Such a model big sister. Need to see her and Yutaka's families get together at some point for the ultimate protecc-off :glee:

These extras fit in so well. Just pure mundanity with a touch of the bizarre :thumbsup:

Group Leader
HI all, these are all the extra pages I found when going through the digital copy (which I bought from Booklive) to make sure you get to see the awesome exta art like 'COOKING CRUSHER TSUMIKI' We also threw in the title cover pages without all the extra editor text all over them so you can see those but didn't bother to TL/TS those repeats.

On page 5 there's an untranslatable visual pun in the last panel - The wobble SFX is フルフル (furufuru) and the wag SFX is フリフリ (furifuri), which look and sound pretty close, and I think the whole point of the strip was just to set up that cute comparison between him staggering and her being happy and the SFX being almost the same. I went with 'wag wag' and 'wobble wobble' since at least they both start with w.

Page 13, the design guy's name (top of page) is 徳重甫 which has so many readings. Family name could be Tokue, Tokushige, Norie, Norishige, etc... given name could be Sukejirou, Sukemune, Fu, Ho, Mitsuru, Hajime + more. So I just picked one. Even Japanese have trouble with knowing what name readings to use, which is why that's sometimes a plot point. Luckily even if I got their name wrong it has zero impact on your enjoyment (hopefully) of the art or plot. But if 徳重甫-san is reading this and I picked the wrong reading, I apologize! 🙏

Users who are viewing this thread