Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Tsumiki-san and Hebizono-san

Dex-chan lover
Not as dangerous as another pair of glasses are...
1437541388-2f20e2d995d14e743b82776679960f84.jpeg
Did not expect to see this referenced. Quite appropriate too, considering.

Group Leader
I wonder what she sounds like. A long slender tongue like that should have a huge effect on how she would sound.
Maybe one reason she talks so carefully and formally? Mostly, sometimes it slips. Or should I say sssslipsss. Though seriously the raws show no sign of any speech tics besides the formality. Author might not have gone that far considering it.

Dex-chan lover
Fairly sure those socks won't help keeping those smoll sneks dry, but God damn they're cute! This whole chapter was just too damn cute!
Thanks for the update [

Fed-Kun's army
TINY SNAKE HOODIES

Side note: considering who those socks were made for, maybe they're better at staying dry than normal socks

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'll try to not think too hard about how the snakes seem to have a will of their own, implying she has multiple brains in her body.
Among real-world creatures, octopi are said to live like that, with each tentacle having its own sub-brain.
Maybe I'm fine with it because I'm used to Zmei Gorynych, a multi-headed dragon, being a character in fairy tales. In cartoons, each head usually has its own will, and they're all comedically stupid.
Where's teh outrage?! I mean, Awoo girl is now cheating with Snek girl. Yutaka's poor heart can't take much more.
Oh, so that's why he got sick!

She also deal with them as if they were younger, so maybe shew grews new ones as she ages...
And what happens to the old ones? Do they become their own snakes and slither away?
Not as dangerous as another pair of glasses are...
1437541388-2f20e2d995d14e743b82776679960f84.jpeg
This picture looks somewhat familiar... is it from "Jitsu wa watashi wa..."?

Dex-chan lover
That's the one.
Honestly, I was a little disappointed more people didn't pick up on the reference from last chapter. Birb with glasses should have been dead giveaway. But instead of blaming kids these days, I'm just gonna lay the blame at the feet of Medusa-chan for diverting all the attention :haa::glee:

Dex-chan lover
I'm a grown man but I'm screaming like a fangirl
The little snakes in their little sock ponchos are SO CUTE awwweh

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me we don't have a neko genjin cause she would cause a dogs vs cats fight.
So I am torn between wolf and snek. Like wolf for the personality, hair, ears, but as a leg guy I am kinda meh'ed out by the large feet and nails. Snek girl seems cute as fuck, and although I have nothing against sneks, having them instead of hair is kinda meh, part at least for now a bit less meh than huge feet o_O

Dex-chan lover
Little snake warmers. That's too good. This manga is gonna kill me with all this sweetness.

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
You know what I  really love about this chapter? It was (pretty much) all about the girls. The MC exists as a part of the world and as a viewing lens for the readers but the world doesn't revolve around him. This seems simple but it's an extremely common failing in stories like this.

Users who are viewing this thread