Ogami Tsumiki to Kinichijou. - Vol. 2 Ch. 16.5 - Volume 2 Extras

Group Leader
I’m not sure I understand the snake nightcaps. Did they shed? Were they not raincoats? Maybe I missed something in another chapter.
They were intended as "raincoats", yes, but since they were made from Tsumiki's socks, they're obviously not waterproof.

Hence they got soaked in the rain and were used as nightcaps/blankets from then on for the snakes.

Dex-chan lover
Me flipping every page: "cute... flip cute... flip... cute..."

The on/off switches were the cutest though, I loved that haha. It'd be fun to see other characters' as well as they take more prominent roles.

Dex-chan lover
They were intended as "raincoats", yes, but since they were made from Tsumiki's socks, they're obviously not waterproof.

Hence they got soaked in the rain and were used as nightcaps/blankets from then on for the snakes.
will you guys redo the chapters 4-7 as well?

Dex-chan lover
Even when she's not thinking about flood she's thinking about food.

Group Leader
will you guys redo the chapters 4-7 as well?
Yes, but it's currently on the backburner as we finish clearing up what was left behind when Mike passed. See my comment here for a more complete explanation.

Mike, Chris & I are all involved in other groups. So myself, but Chris especially, are shuffling people around, or picking up ourselves to finish existing projects. Not to say that redoing 4-7 isn't important, but the priority is keeping up to date with rolling series and finishing series that we're already behind on.

Once we've got everything sorted out we're definitely going to get to it.

Users who are viewing this thread