Ogre no Aniki to Dorei-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Ogre and Traveling Merchant Darok

Dex-chan lover
i could imagine Darok agreeing only to also just backstab this guy since i mean he must been dealing with them alot
he knows how strong they are...

Fed-Kun's army
I suppose some poison might work and he is in a good position to poison them. Though only if it is known what poisons are deadly for an ogre otherwise trying that would be stupid for the merchant.

Dex-chan lover
Why don’t they remove that collar?
They didn't even know how to turn on a fire, which implies the ogre's level of society is not even that of cave men, so they probably do not even know of how to remove a collar.

Which makes them even understanding the concept of trade and market seem so bizarre.

Author is sort of inconsistent with the ogre's intelligence level.

Dex-chan lover
They didn't even know how to turn on a fire, which implies the ogre's level of society is not even that of cave men, so they probably do not even know of how to remove a collar.

Which makes them even understanding the concept of trade and market seem so bizarre.

Author is sort of inconsistent with the ogre's intelligence level.

I mean, they only seem to understand market and trade to the extent that if he gives this merchant stuff, they get salt and spices. They don't know the pricing, value, etc.. Also, they may not be removing the collar because they don't think it's an issue. Because she's with them, it's just an accessory at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread