Ogre no Aniki to Dorei-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - Ogre and the Saban Family

Dex-chan lover
If Gadis already kicked Saban's ass before, why does Dezary not just have Gadis kick his ass again and unite the clans that way :questionblob:
One would think ogres follow the might makes right principle but One-horned here is apparently ogre nobility.

Power Uploader
I assumed its going to be a short story but as chapters go on, the plot points show that the author made mistakes that ended up with the axe.
There was no axe. The story is complete at 4 volumes.

Group Leader
I assumed its going to be a short story but as chapters go on, the plot points show that the author made mistakes that ended up with the axe.
"I'm gonna act all high and mighty to call the plot points the author decided on as 'mistakes' without even explaining what I think is bad or finishing the story first to see if they redeem themselves, and also call this story an axe despite it having like 40+ chapters."
Big Twitter - Sorry, X - energy.

Also, mistakes? Hot dang, it's okay if you don't like aspects or plot points of the story, but calling them mistakes like you're objectively right? Big yikes moment.

Dex-chan lover
Also, mistakes? Hot dang, it's okay if you don't like aspects or plot points of the story, but calling them mistakes like you're objectively right? Big yikes moment.

Fixating on the words I use even if I am wrong is a huge Twitter moment itself.

Isnt it fine to be disappointed that you see a rushed ending considering the amount plot points compared to the remaining chapters?

Group Leader

Isnt it fine to be disappointed that you see a rushed ending considering the amount plot points compared to the remaining chapters?

Leaving the actual ending aside (Which isn't rushed, I read it lmao), have you read the raws? Why are you talking like you've read the whole thing considering we're only a bit more than halfway done?

Also yeah, not gonna use your own words to call you out, gotcha. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Don't really care about your argument, but...
The words you used? You mean like, your statement? The contents of the comment? The specific organizations of letters that YOU chose to convey your meaning?

Users who are viewing this thread