Ogre no Aniki to Dorei-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 28 - Chapter 28: Ogre and Escape

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting that theyre targeting the temple.

I would guess that Saban was working those humans by giving them info and mentioning that he’d get to wed Mizary at the temple, so they could/should attack everywhere else but there. But these humans don’t care even about that guy. But then again, I’d bet Saban was planning to act like the hero with the “surprise” attack and defeat them after coming out of the temple. Good luck with that.

Dex-chan lover
"during an earth quake its best to hid under a table"
I question this as I was taught its best to hide under a door or support beam.

Thanks everyone at CClaw Translation for the translation

Dex-chan lover
"during an earth quake its best to hid under a table"
I question this as I was taught its best to hide under a door or support beam.

Thanks everyone at CClaw Translation for the translation
It's basical "it's better to hide under somethings that will protect you from falling object or if your house break.
So under a door can be usefull if it's a bearing wall, this will reduce the risk of being crushed if a part of the roof fall, but table are great because they are large and you are better protected.

Dex-chan lover
It's basical "it's better to hide under somethings that will protect you from falling object or if your house break.
So under a door can be usefull if it's a bearing wall, this will reduce the risk of being crushed if a part of the roof fall, but table are great because they are large and you are better protected.
Thanks for the info, I doubt it will come in handy to me due to my geographical location. But it’s still super interesting and insightful.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the info, I doubt it will come in handy to me due to my geographical location. But it’s still super interesting and insightful.
I forgot to add, but if you life in a place where this could happen it's best to have a table with "hard" wood, a heavy and realy resistant one, and put it close to a bearing wall.
Then if an earthquake happen you just quickly push the table to the wall and hide your family under it.

There are a lot of other things to learn, but the best is to learn from pro who can tell you all the small detail, like securing all object that are placed hight and all.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot to add, but if you life in a place where this could happen it's best to have a table with "hard" wood, a heavy and realy resistant one, and put it close to a bearing wall.
Then if an earthquake happen you just quickly push the table to the wall and hide your family under it.

There are a lot of other things to learn, but the best is to learn from pro who can tell you all the small detail, like securing all object that are placed hight and all.
Thankfully the UK doesn't get many earth quakes, if it did my room / art studio would be a real hazard.

Users who are viewing this thread