Ogre no Aniki to Dorei-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - Ogre and the Goddess of Paradise

Dex-chan lover
Man when I saw a time jump I thought it was the end. I was worried Axe-sama had targeted this manga. But it looks like there's still story to go, woohoo!

I wonder if Titania will ever be able to speak again?

(Also I'm glad the ending confirmed the meaning of her speech bubble. I thought she was thinking of him as a goblin, but since he didn't wake up amongst goblins, I thought I was wrong.)

Banned
Man when I saw a time jump I thought it was the end. I was worried Axe-sama had targeted this manga. But it looks like there's still story to go, woohoo!

I wonder if Titania will ever be able to speak again?

(Also I'm glad the ending confirmed the meaning of her speech bubble. I thought she was thinking of him as a goblin, but since he didn't wake up amongst goblins, I thought I was wrong.)
Idk if you noticed but on the description page it clearly shows chapter 48 as the final chapter xD And that was there since pretty much the beginning of this translation.

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Idk if you noticed but on the description page it clearly shows chapter 48 as the final chapter xD And that was there since pretty much the beginning of this translation.
No I haven't seen that! What description page?

That sucks because author has built a really nice, dense, complex world here. There's a lot more that could be explored.

Dex-chan lover
guys-its-ok-vaush-just-though-it-was-goblin-p-rn-v0-BfiBdqSAKw1OqUfBKgflRNXl6F3Im7LO0cKbU1VM5h8.jpg

POV: You are watching someone mistake a small child for a goblin.

Dex-chan lover
You know it's gonna get even better when there's a year time skip 🗣️🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
is it going back to the root??
this manga doesnt need the fighting arc before, this seems getting better now

Users who are viewing this thread